Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Front Screen

vince_13

As long as the engine is running the alternator charges and runs the electrics as a 12v system. It not a dynamo...the lights don't dim when you slow down ( i hope)! Or get brighter when you speed up..........The front screen takes a huge whack of power as do headlights, we have to look after these old alternators especially when you hook up two amps and a sub and 4 6x9 Speakers!!

we have to look after these old alternators especially when you hook up two amps and a sub and 4 6x9 speakers!!

haha dont i know it, those days are long gone :P played havoc with my old fiesta alternators, 2 alternators and 3 batteries in 6 months is not good

As long as the engine is running the alternator charges and runs the electrics as a 12v system. It not a dynamo...the lights don't dim when you slow down ( i hope)! Or get brighter when you speed up..........The front screen takes a huge whack of power as do headlights, we have to look after these old alternators especially when you hook up two amps and a sub and 4 6x9 speakers!!

If you have an amp fitted in your motor you may like to purchase a pivot mega razin voltage stabiliser kit.

Its a series of capaciters which supplys more instant power resulting in consistant voltage supply to your electrics, with no strain or draw being put on your altinator.

Beware of cheap eBay imitations they don't work, I've bought two replicas on eBay 100% crap.

Buy only from the offical pivot website.

pivot-mega-raizin-voltage-stabilizer-volt-meter-100-japan-1010-04-didomydude8.jpg

Mega3.jpg

Mega5.jpg

Mega2.jpg

MTC_7653.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club