Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

sammie05

Hi!

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys and girls, I registered on here ages ago but only just starting to post. I have a silver 05 StreetKa Luxury which I have had for just over 2 years, before that I had a rusty little blue Micra, so the Street was a definite upgrade

No major mods planned/done; I've upgraded the cd player, switched to clear indicator lenses and bought the hardtop for winter. I loved browsing the site in the past when I had a problem with the Street, so excited to join in and hopefully help others :) Sammy.

Hi guys and girls, I registered on here ages ago but only just starting to post. I have a silver 05 StreetKa Luxury which I have had for just over 2 years, before that I had a rusty little blue Micra, so the Street was a definite upgrade.

With her hardtop on - I know, I cannot park alongside kerbs, at least I won't scuff the alloys, right!? ...

... At least my reverse parking is a little better ;)

No major mods planned/done; I've upgraded the cd player, switched to clear indicator lenses and bought the hardtop for winter. I loved browsing the site in the past when I had a problem with the Street, so excited to join in and hopefully help others :) Sammy.

Welcome to the forum Sammy,

Your Ka looks mint mate i like the colour aswell,

To help you display it better on the forum with bigger image size, join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

Thanks Lenny, I do try to wash/polish the Ka every month. I will look into the overlays, my badges and centre caps have seen better days.

Hey sammy lovely looking Ka!

Welcome along Sammy, looks like a smart little motor you got there!