Do Not Sell My Personal Information

opinions on my fiesta

grainger7

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

DSC00173-1-1.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176-1.jpg

finally worked out how to post pics, picked car up on fri, really pleased with it, hope everyone likes as much as i do

Looks real nice mate.

Nice buy.

Although personally im not 100% sure if i like the new fiesta's or not.

Looks real nice mate.

Nice buy.

Although personally im not 100% sure if i like the new fiesta's or not.

how can you not like it, whats not to like

That's amazing. Nearly had my car in that colour but eventually want for vision blue.

Not 100% sure about the shape at the back.

thats fair enough, we are entitled to our opinions

That's nice and if I am not mistaken Sea Grey which is the colour of ours once it bowls up.

Are you please with it?

That's nice and if I am not mistaken Sea Grey which is the colour of ours once it bowls up.

Are you please with it?

yeah love it, cant stop looking at it

yeah love it, cant stop looking at it

Not surprised it does look awesome such a nice looking car, especially in that colour and spec

looks great mate, im going to order mine tomorrow hopefully, what options did you have ?

Looks great, Really classy looking. can't wait to get mine. Mine will be Sea Grey too but is the titanium.

looks great mate, im going to order mine tomorrow hopefully, what options did you have ?

sorry about delay on reply.

its got street pack, city pack, side skirts, bluetooth, heated front screen, chrome foot pedals.

really wanted the USB port, but the car was already at the dealers with this spec, whcih was everything i wanted except for USB port but i'll manage without.

Totally Stunning

I pick mine up on Wednesday, i went for the 5 door in Avalon.

thanks for the reply, whats the diff between street pack, city pack??? is the usb port expensive?

thanks for the reply, whats the diff between street pack, city pack??? is the usb port expensive?

the city pack is reverse parking sensors and electric folding mirrors

the street pack is 17" wheels, privacy glass and ESP

the USB and bluetooth is about £200 and i think just the bluetooth is about £150 so about £50 i think

thanks, ive just discovered the ford website gives me all those answers so im sorry for being a pain, id rather ask an owner anyway..

the catalogue they provide is a bit confuzing too, on the zetec s is the rear deffuser bumper standard? only the side skirts are extra? i need to confirm as my dealer wont know lol

thanks, ive just discovered the ford website gives me all those answers so im sorry for being a pain, id rather ask an owner anyway..

the catalogue they provide is a bit confuzing too, on the zetec s is the rear deffuser bumper standard? only the side skirts are extra? i need to confirm as my dealer wont know lol

its ok ask away i'll help where i can.

the rear diffuser bumper is standard, as is the spoiler and front skirt, and your right the side skirts are an optional extra

nice one, thankyou very much, i can go to the dealer armed with all my info, hopefully there isnt a long waiting list for them

nice one, thankyou very much, i can go to the dealer armed with all my info, hopefully there isnt a long waiting list for them

there can be, it depends on the dealer, i put a deposit on mine on jan 30th and it was at the dealers then but waited for the 09 plate, if i had insisted on the usb port or diferent spec the would have to wait til beginning of april, that would have been 10 week wait

ok, thats not too bad, ill find out tomorrow, thankyou for your help

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171-1.jpg

DSC00173-1-1.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176-1.jpg

finally worked out how to post pics, picked car up on fri, really pleased with it, hope everyone likes as much as i do

thanks for the great comments.

the city pack is reverse parking sensors and electric folding mirrors

the street pack is 17" wheels, privacy glass and ESP

the USB and bluetooth is about £200 and i think just the bluetooth is about £150 so about £50 i think

Your car looks the biz in sea grey I must admit.

There was a sea grey one in the showroom when I ordered mine but Janet had a sea grey Ka at the time so I decided against it--I didn't want both our cars to be the same colour!!

Incidentally, you're quite right about the prices although Shab reckoned there was going to be another increase in price next month?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club