Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Pete80

Number Plate Bulbs

11 posts in this topic

Ok sorry for a thread which has been probably been done a zillion times before, I have searched all day but cant seem to find the right answer. Im looking to upgrade the bulbs in my number plate, autobulbs reckon I need 501 and ebay reckons its the festoon type 239, could someone please tell me which one I need, its a 2008 focus mk 2.5

Cheers in advance

Pete

501 mate.

Thank you so much, wish I had asked on here earlier but didnt want to ask such a daft question

No questions are daft questions mate, we all had to start somewhere :)

No questions are daft questions mate, we all had to start somewhere :)

Much appreciated mate :)

Silly questions are those not asked, when you spend money incorrectly... Thats when its silly ;)

I bought a set of 501 LED's and replaced my number plates - make one hell of a difference! very bright, and clear light on the floor!

I suggest go LED :D

Silly questions are those not asked, when you spend money incorrectly... Thats when its silly ;)

I bought a set of 501 LED's and replaced my number plates - make one hell of a difference! very bright, and clear light on the floor!

I suggest go LED :D

I will be just looking at the best ones, there are cheap ones and expensive ones, does spending more get a better product. I dont mind spending the extra if they are good quality

not really many of the expensive ones are chinese with a bigger price tag than the cheap ones i have cheap led festoons in my number plates 7 months on they still work and cost £5 the ones i originally bought were £11.99 and lasted a week

to be honest, you dont often see a great deal of benefit over cheapo and expensive ones.

I fitted these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230339848383?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 and they look brilliant!

Clean light and much more legible than the oldies!

thats the ones ihave had in for 7 months the other ones were a well known brand