Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number Plate Bulbs

Pete80

Ok sorry for a thread which has been probably been done a zillion times before, I have searched all day but cant seem to find the right answer. Im looking to upgrade the bulbs in my number plate, autobulbs reckon I need 501 and eBay reckons its the festoon type 239, could someone please tell me which one I need, its a 2008 focus mk 2.5

Cheers in advance

Pete

Thank you so much, wish I had asked on here earlier but didnt want to ask such a daft question

No questions are daft questions mate, we all had to start somewhere :)

No questions are daft questions mate, we all had to start somewhere :)

Much appreciated mate :)

Silly questions are those not asked, when you spend money incorrectly... Thats when its silly ;)

I bought a set of 501 LED's and replaced my number plates - make one hell of a difference! very bright, and clear light on the floor!

I suggest go LED :D

Silly questions are those not asked, when you spend money incorrectly... Thats when its silly ;)

I bought a set of 501 LED's and replaced my number plates - make one hell of a difference! very bright, and clear light on the floor!

I suggest go LED :D

I will be just looking at the best ones, there are cheap ones and expensive ones, does spending more get a better product. I dont mind spending the extra if they are good quality

not really many of the expensive ones are chinese with a bigger price tag than the cheap ones i have cheap led festoons in my number plates 7 months on they still work and cost £5 the ones i originally bought were £11.99 and lasted a week

to be honest, you dont often see a great deal of benefit over cheapo and expensive ones.

I fitted these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230339848383?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 and they look brilliant!

Clean light and much more legible than the oldies!

thats the ones ihave had in for 7 months the other ones were a well known brand