Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flip key

Nipz

I have a stupid normal fixed key which digs into my pocket and was wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost etc to get a new flip key?

I test drove the S which had a flip key so guess that and the titanium have them as standard?

I have a stupid normal fixed key which digs into my pocket and was wondering if anyone knows how much it would cost etc to get a new flip key?

I test drove the S which had a flip key so guess that and the titanium have them as standard?

When we were handed the keys, two keys, as standard for the Titanium, he told us that they cost £150 per key!!

When we were handed the keys, two keys, as standard for the Titanium, he told us that they cost £150 per key!!

WHAT!!! Really!

So £20 would be out the question lol :)

WHAT!!! Really!

So £20 would be out the question lol :)

Lol, if only eh! Everything's a money making racket with cars!! But we love'em anyway :)

**** me, I'd better not lose them or drop them in oil or anything!

Somebody's taking the p*** surely with that price................

**** me, I'd better not lose them or drop them in oil or anything!

Somebody's taking the p*** surely with that price................

Well, that's what I got told! "Don't lose them, they're £150 a key" so I'm only repeating what I got told! It may or may not be true, but I certainly don't want to find out! Just to prove a point to anyone! :P

I remember once, when we thought our Focus' key was knackered, we went along to the Dealers, and it was going to cost around £100 at the time for a new one, to be re-programmed etc, and this was not the fancy flip key like the Fiesta!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club