Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Convert Mk6.5 Wing Mirror To Electric

Matt8113

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to convert my manual mirrors to electric any help ?

Thanks Matthew

Moved to Fiesta forum - FYI the guides section is for posting them not requesting ;)

• 2 years later...

Did you get any response to this post?

I NEED HELP!

You have to fit an electric mirror loom. Absolute PITA as I found out. You then need to fit the electric mirrors and you're away.

Fitting the loom means stripping the doors back to bare metal, removing absolutely everything

I have all the stuff I need including the loom. So simply remove everything from the door, change over the loom, fit the mirrors and they should work no problems? No need to fuse etc.

I have all the stuff I need including the loom. So simply remove everything from the door, change over the loom, fit the mirrors and they should work no problems? No need to fuse etc.

Should just work. Did for me

• 10 months later...
On 4 June 2015 at 0:27 PM, GingerFlame said:

Should just work. Did for me

How did you strip the doors back?? I can't find any guides or forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Remove the door cards

(screw behind door open handle & 2 plastic bolts in the bottom of the door card. There are also two screws that hold the door handle into place, you'll have to remove the trim from in front of it.) Then lever around door card with trim removal tool. Unclip cable from door handle

remove the inner door cards, absolute PITA. Lots of 10mm? Bolts and awkward clips.

Remove window glass (move up & down till the clamp on the glass lines up with the access hole to remove)

Then fight with the loom :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies