3 replies to this topic

#1 brianthedog

brianthedog

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 2 TDCI
Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

Hello,

Just bought a 2005 Focus Titanium (2.0 TDCi). I'm collecting it on Thursday so have yet to have a proper play with the stereo. However, I was wondering if it was possible to connect an iPod (Classic) to the stereo directly? I know some stereos allow a cable to run from the back of the head unit to the glove compartment with basic controls available through the head unit.

Wishful thinking maybe...!

Cheers,

Brian.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Obsession

Obsession

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.4 CL

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

HI Brian,

You can get a Itrip which plugs into the bottom of the ipod and then you set the number on the plug and scan your radio of your car stereo and it picks up your ipod.

Just thought this would help. It's a handy wee thing as you can play your ipod in any car!

Obsy

#3 jasonst170

jasonst170

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Ford Model: focus st170

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

Hello,

Just bought a 2005 Focus Titanium (2.0 TDCi). I'm collecting it on Thursday so have yet to have a proper play with the stereo. However, I was wondering if it was possible to connect an iPod (Classic) to the stereo directly? I know some stereos allow a cable to run from the back of the head unit to the glove compartment with basic controls available through the head unit.

Wishful thinking maybe...

Cheers,

Brian.

has it not got ipod jack in glovebox m8

#4 brianthedog

brianthedog

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 2 TDCI
Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

has it not got ipod jack in glovebox m8

Ah - didn't check when I test drove it. Collecting it tonight so I will have a look!

May have to have a look at those iTrip things if not. Don't like faffing around with CDs - usually end up scratched in my car if I do!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users