• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brianthedog

2005 Focus Stereo - Connect iPod?

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Just bought a 2005 Focus Titanium (2.0 TDCi). I'm collecting it on Thursday so have yet to have a proper play with the stereo. However, I was wondering if it was possible to connect an iPod (Classic) to the stereo directly? I know some stereos allow a cable to run from the back of the head unit to the glove compartment with basic controls available through the head unit.

Wishful thinking maybe...!

Cheers,

Brian.

HI Brian,

You can get a Itrip which plugs into the bottom of the ipod and then you set the number on the plug and scan your radio of your car stereo and it picks up your ipod.

Just thought this would help. It's a handy wee thing as you can play your ipod in any car!

Obsy

Hello,

Just bought a 2005 Focus Titanium (2.0 TDCi). I'm collecting it on Thursday so have yet to have a proper play with the stereo. However, I was wondering if it was possible to connect an iPod (Classic) to the stereo directly? I know some stereos allow a cable to run from the back of the head unit to the glove compartment with basic controls available through the head unit.

Wishful thinking maybe...

Cheers,

Brian.

has it not got ipod jack in glovebox m8

has it not got ipod jack in glovebox m8

Ah - didn't check when I test drove it. Collecting it tonight so I will have a look!

May have to have a look at those iTrip things if not. Don't like faffing around with CDs - usually end up scratched in my car if I do!