Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Know What This Part Is Called.

charikaar

Hi,

We need the part as pictured but ford can't find it from the numbers on the part itself.

removed from ford s-max

PA6-GF35

9671271480 avec rechauffeur

9670033180 sans rechauffeur

removed from engine near gearbox area.

Thanks

fordpart.bmp

avec rechauffer means "With Preheater"

And Sans rechauffer means "Without preheater"

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fuel system... And maybe a diesel preheater element if you have that option.

I'll see what i can find out about that part!

thanks. yeah something to do with fuel system.

its from ford s-max 62 plate 2.0 duratorg diesel engine 140bhp

I'm guessing its the fuel pump then... if its available with and without a preheater...

Thank you for very much for your help. Do you know if there is any engine sketch or diagrams available for this car where you can see which pipe is connected where etc..?

Our car really needs to be seen by mechanic but dad is determined to get it fixed by himself lol

If its a 62 plate... its under warranty... dont touch/take anything apart otherwise any claim you may have on the warranty will be void!!!

take it back to the dealer and get them to sort it!

we purchased it from salvage with front smashed!! i believe warranty voids after an accident?

Ah... explains it!!

you may be able to google plans, or try Ford Customer Relations...

Also, go to the dealer, ask them to have a look on MicroCat or eCat (Whichever they use) at the fuel system on you engine... this will give you some exploded diagrams of the system... may help a little but wont be an exact instruction manual...

is it definitely part of the fuel system? could it be for heating the engine coolant?

But you can get one without a heater... thats why i thought fuel pump/fuel system... as the only thing you'd really preheat on a diesel is the fuel to stop waxing

But you can get one without a heater... thats why i thought fuel pump/fuel system... as the only thing you'd really preheat on a diesel is the fuel to stop waxing

not necessarily, some have coolant heaters too but they are usually like glow plugs.unfortunately my car doesnt have the heater fitted so i have to wait ages on it warming up in the winter

Ah i see...

With it being such a new engine/car there isnt much i can find out from google...

Apat from if you put PA6-GF35 in google, apparently its a Bosch Cordless Drill battery lol!

Ah i see...

With it being such a new engine/car there isnt much i can find out from google...

its a strange looking bit of kit...

but it has o-ring seals and presumably it bolts to the block of the engine above the gearbox?.. to me it doesnt appear anything to do with the fuel system.

I have spent hours and hours on google to find where one of the pipe coming out of this strage kit would connect to. I will take some clear photos tomorrow.

Then i am at a loss...

Surely its not oil pump??

Im not sure to be honest, if you google mondeo mk3 coolant heater you will see the glow plug like device i would expect it too look like

I have spent hours and hours on google to find where one of the pipe coming out of this strage kit would connect to. I will take some clear photos tomorrow.

does it smell of fuel or have any traces of coolant or oil?

Yes got to do something with oil.

We managed to get used part and fitted it. Do you know where the pipe shown in red circle connects? picture 2 shows same part broken.

post-40045-0-28725900-1359064400_thumb.j

post-40045-0-40754900-1359064895_thumb.j

I believe it's an evaporator solenoid valve.

Whats one of them when its at home?

thought it would be much easier to look for the main part in order to find which pipe connects to it etc..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club