Jump to content


Anyone Know What This Part Is Called.

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 charikaar



  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Ford Model: s-max
  • Location: Essex

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Just got some more photos off ebay for the similiar engine. CAn you see in pic 2 the hose coming from back to front. Don't know where it connects at front.

All sorted. I have connected the hose as shown in this engine. thanks everyone.

Attached Thumbnails

  • SAVEIT.jpg

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users