Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus St

DanGersFord

Seen the new Focus ST earlier on today frozen white and i must say OOOOOOSH! lol I've seen pictures of the yellow one and wasn't realy sold on it but after seeing it in the flesh i realy want one! http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Focus/Focus-ST/Overview?campaignid=ford-focus&advertiserid=google&bannerid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact&searchid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact Nice specs on it too :)

Looks good in white my local ford dealer has a hatchback yellow one and an estate white one but I have seen a blue one on the road and its by far the nicer looking so far

Yeah i was looking at that too :) im gona go and see my bank for some money! haha post-37948-0-27667400-1359247904_thumb.j

I would too but the 2 grand insurance is the killer

Its abit crap that there isnt a 3 door model though

I was behind a new black Focus ST the other day, I'm a big fan!

Well it's easier for the kids (if you have any) or friends

Well it's easier for the kids (if you have any) or friends

I dont have kids lol. The fiesta i drive just now is a 5 door right enough but its murder trying to find after market mods for the 5 door model most of them are designed for the 3 door although i suppose if there is only a 5 door model then i wouldnt have that problem

I didnt either at first but its grown on me lol. Dont like the fiesta st though thats stinkin lol

OH GOD yeah since the mk6 the fiesta has been rewind! :L the new ST inside looks nasty lol

The mk 7 fiesta zetecs growing on me but I absolutely hate the front bumper on the facelift mk 7 its so ugly and as you say even the interiors not that nice

I hate the dashboard and the odd inside's on both. The outside is terrible but still not 100%

I didn't especially like the MK3 Focus ST when it came out (1 cylinder short and too many doors) but it's slowly been growing on me. There are plenty of pre-registered brand new ones for sale between £19-£22k which is quite a good buy for such an advanced top-of-the-range car.

I'm holding out for a 3 door (pleeeaasse do a 3 door!) 2.3T RS though in the next year or two...

Good that gives me plenty of time to win the lottery so that I can buy one haha