Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Jets Follow On

Luke Fletcher

Hey,

from my previous post about the mist jets, i ordered them form ford and they arrived which is fine. however, when i recieved them they were the normal jets.

i then phoned forayford (i think this is what there called) where they come from and they said to me 'What are mist jets' and 'I've never herd of them'.

I am now sendng them back to get a refund but can anyone shed any light on this for me. surly he would know what they are.

am i best to get them from somewhere else other than ford??

Luke

Ford will know exactly what they are the new focus has them as standard (I think) and they were fitted to some models of the old focus

If want them cheaper than ford will supply eBay the words FORD MIST and the right ones will apear they should all be the same size

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230917220924?redirect=mobile

thats what i thought, i will send them back tomorrow and once i get my money back i will order some ones of eBay

they were £8 from ford so i thought, a bargain but they were the wrong ones and then i saw them and thought Dam! lol

thank you tho :-)

Luke

Did you use a part number to order them and do you have the number for the one you received?

Hey,

i ordered them through fordpartsUK and the part numbers that come through on the confirmation email, and that was on the quote email is 1743321

thanks

Luke

The heated type are silly expensive no I believe anywhere from eBay, have to search around for the cheapest

Ford may have changed the part numbers by now but it used to be 1708796 for standard and 1708797 for heated ones. Both were the same price.

focusmistjets.png

Would these fit a 2010 zetec s do you know?

They fit all/most Ford's from 1997>

Thanks mate, added to the list!

Would these fit a 2010 zetec s do you know?

What he said! ;)

Just to let you know I ordered a set of these from the link I posted, ordered on Tues late morning and they arrived the next day. Will probably fit them this weekend, but pretty sure it's dead easy.

Just to let you know I ordered a set of these from the link I posted, ordered on Tues late morning and they arrived the next day. Will probably fit them this weekend, but pretty sure it's dead easy.

See my fitting guide among the list of guides below this post mate.

15 minutes modification. Life time of econemy lol

just got a call of ford as they said they will find out about the mist jets when i went to see them last sat, they guy said he and ford technical are unaware of any mist jet for any of the ford range and are most probably not ford approved.

Whats going on lol!!!

Luke

just got a call of ford as they said they will find out about the mist jets when i went to see them last sat, they guy said he and ford technical are unaware of any mist jet for any of the ford range and are most probably not ford approved.

Whats going on lol!!!

Luke

You should have told him that ford have only been fitting them for the past 16 years to various cars

Ps note to self check facts before Nath reads. I'm wrong again its only 2 years

You should have told him that ford have only been fitting them for the past 16 years to various cars

Mist jets were only introduced on the Focus is 2011 AFAIK?

Mist jets were only introduced on the Focus is 2011 AFAIK?

Damn misread the parts site it says will fit 2003 focus onwards but are from a 2011 focus never mind.

Anyone know if the facelift Fez comes with these?

I don't understand lol. Incompetent people. When they get the parts I've sent back they said I will get a refund. I can get them from the link that was kindly posted on here.

How come then do you think the people I've spoke to haven't a clue about them?

Well they say they don't exist and yet we are able to find links that state otherwise and even provide ford etis part numbers that prove otherwise I think that sort of proves the people you spoke to haven't a clue

Does anyone know the part number for the mist ones?

Not sure of the part numbers but there are currently 5 sets of unheated Ford mist jets on eBay for £12.