Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Jets Follow On

Luke Fletcher

Think its 1708796 for the non heated ones

Any idea of price I should expect, there was talk of the Ford dealers pushing prices up so it would be nice to know a price they are before I go into the local dealers.

They are £6 ish upwards on eBay so probably double that knowing what ford are like could be less though as I seem to remember reading £8 somewhere

They are £6 ish upwards on eBay so probably double that knowing what ford are like could be less though as I seem to remember reading £8 somewhere

Thanks, There was comment dealers were taking the hiss, hence wondering what the Ford price was rather than eBay dealer. I only need the mist one not the heated ones, but may go with the £6.99 ones and be done with it just take the wires up if they are cheaper..

Iv ordered a set for my focus from jw racing but i was having yhe same trouble when going to ford direct they just looked at me like i was goin mad haha cant wait to get them tho :)

Fitted mine yesterday and had a full trial this evening on a wet motorway with a lot of spray. Found them pretty good, they do spray a bit lower but given they offer pretty much full width coverage so no issues there. Was a 10 minute job, even with a few tricky bonnet liner clips!

Non heated ones - 1708796 - £3.30 each from the local dealer (Gates of Harlow but will apply to the whole Gates group) Makes you think who's taking the pee on eBay price wise....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club