Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Fiesta Fuel Filler Cap

chaddon

Can anyone help? I need a fuel filler cap/door for my Zetec S in vision blue color, not too expensive if poss. I have tried scrap yards and Ford dealers.

Is yours a MK6 or MK7?

The MK7 has no cap, or do you mean the entire (painted) flap?

Hi

Thanks very much for replying. I've got a MK7 Fiesta. I've been on to the Ford Parts website and also the Ford Owners Club website too. I'm after the entire 'painted' flap, which sounds like will be hard to get without the whole fuel cap/bracket.

Thanks

The new Fiesta has a new pull tab on the fuel cap so try and get one of those, i found the 2008+ cap that you pushed in got stuck a lot and i had to keep prising it out with my keys. Just a thought…:/ doesnt really help with where to get one but i thought it might be a bit better.

That looks like the 2008/2009 one to me?

ah i read it all again and just realised you must think i mean the new shapes cap is like that? No, i Just came across the 2009 one and remembered chaddon was looking for one but i still recommend trying the get the new one with a tab. :)

ah i read it all again and just realised you must think i mean the new shapes cap is like that? No, i Just came across the 2009 one and remembered chaddon was looking for one but i still recommend trying the get the new one with a tab. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-2012-onward-fuel-filler-cover-/190788533799?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2012%7CModel%3AFiesta&hash=item2c6be1fe27

;)

Interesting my 2012 has the tab bit. I never push it in because it just sticks but I've always just pulled it open by putting my finger under the tab.

I have the push in one, the saying, 'If in doubt, give it a clout,' really applies.

I'm confused… a tab that you push?

2008/2009 - completely flat

2010/2011 - thumb size indent (showing where to push)

2012 > - tab to pull

Rough guide ;)