Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S Petrol Engine Undertray

leigh_lad

Hi just a quick one,

I know the diesels have an engine undertray fitted but does the petrol zetec s? I picked up an 11 plate zetec s on friday and i noticed it was missing but before the dlr trys to fob me off i just want to know if it should have one? and if not does anyone know if there is one in ford parts which would fit?

I have noticed a few of the jubilee clips on the bottom hoses have started to go rusty so i'd rather have the engine bay protected if possible :)

Cheers

Paul

Anyone? The dealer doesn't think it should have one but I know the diesels have them

Not positive but I thought both versions of the zs had them my diesel does it only covers the engine bay though

If it is I wonder why it is a deisel only thing unless the petrol engine needs better cooling can't think of any other reason not to fit it

Would the derv tray fit in a petrol bay? I'm guessing the floor plan is the same?

Would the derv tray fit in a petrol bay? I'm guessing the floor plan is the same?

I don't see why not they are the same car after all the only difference might be the petrol engine sticks out the bottom of the car more and may need better cooling than the deisel.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have a pic of the undertray? Just wondering what shape it is and (with a little work) if i can make it fit a Fusion. Would love to have an undertray to keep the dirt out and protect the engine and all the stuff in the motorcompartment.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am a newbie to the site - it came up in a search I did regarding the undertray for a Mk 7 petrol. Cant work out why it hasn't got one and has anyone retro fitted one, is it the same as the diesel undertray. I would also like to keep all the dust and dirt out of the engine bay!

Help would be appreciated

Yes, it does.

I ordered a diesel undertray and fitted it to my zetec S with no issues.

The only thing you'll have to do is make sure its securely fitted on the nearside as theres nothing for it to mount to.

I used a very long cable tie and secured it to the wishbone mount - no problems so far.

• 2 years later...

Hi do you know the part number for the tray as I want to do the same

You mean this one?

IMG-20130107-00047_zpsd2s15vni.jpg

FINIS: 1794581
This part fits both Fiesta MK7 and MK7,5 (2008-2015)