Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecu Re-Map?

Robbs172

Been reading about an ECU remap for my 2011 Fiesta ZS TDCi...just wondering...

Has anyone had it done? Is it worth it?

I'd like it for slightly more power/torque but mainly to improve my MPG.

Have come across a mobile company that seem pretty professional - can anyone recommend a good company around South Wales area?

Also wondering if I was to have it done how this would affect my manufacturers warranty & my insurance premium?

Thanks

Robbs

Also wondering if I was to have it done how this would affect my manufacturers warranty & my insurance premium?

It would void your powertrain warranty (ie anything to do with the engine and making it move, including gearbox, clutch etc) and your insurance will almost certainly go up.

You can always give them a ring now and ask how much it would to the policy.

In fairness a lot of insurers don't put the price up massively on remaps on a standard engine, so just ask them. Boxes tend to go up slightly less than remaps.

You'd look at around 120bhp if you're on 95bhp as standard. I say that because some engines have more, some less. Just depends on how good your motor is :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club