Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mikep

H And R 35Mm Lowering Springs

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone fitted these?

Mainly curious as the the max wheel size that the lowering allows. I don't fancy making wheel arch modifications!

as long as you have the correct wheel offset you will be fine. H&R are a good brand and some guys on the ST owners club have 19" alloys fitted without any problems.

good to know, thanks a lot

I've managed to procure some lovely 18's now. So I think I will have to stay with the current springs until I see how much room I have to play with!

you'll have plenty mate, go for it

As long as they don't rub, it will be lowered. I did see somewhere the speedo adjustments for different wheel sizes. Will look that up again when I get in. Not as easy to search from my phone

As long as they don't rub, it will be lowered. I did see somewhere the speedo adjustments for different wheel sizes. Will look that up again when I get in. Not as easy to search from my phone

the difference is minimal, especially as the speedo's are out by upto 10%