Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Travelpilot Fx Updates

DannoUK

Hi,

I have a 2009 Ford Focus 1.6TDCi Titanium which has the TravelPilot FX navigation system installed. Currently I have the 2009 maps on a BLUE SD card.

I know there are 2 versions of this unit, one taking a BLUE SD card and the newer one a YELLOW SD Card. I am also aware that there is a 2011 YELLOW Card available which is not compatible with my system.

I can't seem to find anything other than a 2010 BLUE SD Card on eBay.

Does anyone know what the latest map version is for this unit?

Regards

Dan

Hi Dan , it is the 2010 version of the maps.

I do not know if the yellow 2011 version will work or not , other than the 2010 i have not seen any other updates , you could try contacting Blaupunkt.

I don't know if this helps my dad's 2012 ford cmax, new type of sat nav system, had 2010 europe + turkey in blue.

I upgrade his sd card to 2011 V2 in yellow,

I thought all cards were compatiable and just had a ROM file on the card and the sat nav read and it upgrades.

initially I put the new card in and it didn't work and took out and re-inserted and it read a the file and upgraded.

He had this..................... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-SD-card-UK-Western-Europe-Turkey-2010-/200888458893?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2ec5e29e8d

And I upgraded to this............http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SD-CARD-V2-/321064296972?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item4ac0ec620c

Perhaps try it, if not put it back on the bay for £22?

• 4 months later...

Hi

I have pm'ed people as this is an old thread that I am opening up. Sorry for the double post.

I have a Travelpilot FX (blaupunkt) which had a BLUE SD card with maps on. My card went missing... long story

I have been looking on eBay for replacements, as Ford is taking the !Removed! with their prices. I have a Ford Focus Diesel Mk2.5 60 plate.

I have seen:

a YELLOW Western Europe 2010 SD

a BLUE Western Europe and Turkey 2010 SD

a YELLOW Western Europe (V2) SD

Ford dealer has no clue, Ford help line has no clue, Ford Tech line has no clue, Blaupunkt says they have never dealt with it as it is a Ford device, and tomtom say that it is between Ford and Blaupunkt as they only provide them with the map data and not cards.

I would like the latest software and map which is compatible with my device. Is that the Yellow V2, Yellow 2010, or Blue 2010

If anyone has ha any luck with the yellow SDs, on a Travelpilot FX please let me know.

Many thanks

I believe the one you need is the blue Western Europe/Turkey one.

I believe the one you need is the blue Western Europe/Turkey one.

Thanks, do you know if people have tried and failed with the Yellow updated maps?

I have not seen any post relating to anyone using the updated maps , i would stick to the 2010 Western Europe/Turkey , of course it could work with the updated one , but are you willing to take the risk.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club