Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony Gen2 Bluetooth

astings

Hi

I have a mk2 focus, with voice steering control, bluetooth module 7m5t19g488-ad in the glovebox and a sony gen2 head unit, when i press the phone button on the unit it only mutes the audio,for some reason i cannot connect my phone via bluetooth, i have tried resetting the system by

1: removing fuse 112 &

2: disconnecting the battery

I have to re enter my radio code after doing this, but my stored stations are still remembered in the head unit and still no bluetooth

Any ideas please

Are you sure your car has bluetooth?

You should be able to enter the reg/vin on www.etis.ford.com that will give you a readout of what is included on your car.

I believe, if the phone button only mutes the audio, then you do not have bluetooth.

Thanks for your replys guys, just seems odd that there's a bluetooth module and voice on the radio stalk.

but if it isnt bluetooth enabled, there's not a lot i can do

Ford etis says

bt/vc interface only

8 series radio Speakers with telephone prep pack design b

Less cell phone interface system

Voice activated module - British with column stalk control

Very strange.

Done a bit of reading up on it and it seems like you have all the hardware but sometimes the car's software needs reminding it is all fitted.

Have you ever head the bluetooth working? Might be worth seeing if your local dealer can shed any light on the matter.

Thanks Alex, I've only had the car a few months and its not worked since then, will try my local dealer.

Thanks again

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club