Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Fez! - Oh Hi Fez!

b1g_dav3

Well chaps it looks like I'm getting rid of my Fiesta! But good news, looks like I'm getting a facelift one :P not the biggest fan but had a decent offer and someone in the family wants mine :P

Looking about over the weekend for Fez's (Zetec S still), DS3, Leon, GM piece of junk, Focus and new Clio.

So fun times ahead :P it's not 100% yet, but fingers crossed!

Looking about over the weekend for Fez's (Zetec S still), DS3, Leon, deleted, Focus and new Clio.

Don't make me edit your post for bad language...

XD wondered how long that'd take. Genuinely thought it would have been edited tbh :P

Nah, looking to stick with Ford, I'm obviously going to look at the sheds, as I drive past to get to Ford :P

I test drove the DS3 and loved it, originally I had my heart set on an S1600 as I didn't want a Zetec S, but a dealer let me down so I was about to put money down on the DS3 when another dealer offered me my S1600 so I ended up with this :D

Good luck with whichever one you decide on

Main competition is the DS3, just not 100% sure, ideally the Fiesta would be my choice, but I need 1 in a month :P

Can't have swearing on this site.

Please note the edited post. :P

:P it's a shame I have to pass them to get into the Ford dealers :(

Just because you have to pass it doesn't mean you have to go in :P

I propose Clive & his police dog hunt you down :D

If you buy a corsa ;)

Got to love the hate for *swear word* on here :-P

Got to love the hate for *swear word* on here :-P

Not a hatred but as this forum is accessible by anyone, courtesy dictates that it be child and work computer friendly.

Just following forum policy as laid down by the management.

Well good news, looks like I'll be sticking with the Fiesta and not going elsewhere :P looking at seeing what I can get tomorrow!

Well good news, looks like I'll be sticking with the Fiesta and not going elsewhere :P looking at seeing what I can get tomorrow!

Glad to hear it.

Brand loyalty is always good. :)

Ford are willing to put on higher profile tyres for me at no extra cost due to that being my major annoyance :P

The new facelift comes with higher profile tyres as standard ;)

Ha! Try telling the dealer that -.-

Go look at the brochure and online, 195/45 r16 tyres, yet I physically show the guy the tyre on their titanium which is 195/50 r16 and utter confusion :P hence the guarantee :P

Glad for you to confirm it, it's not just me going mad being convinced they were higher profiles :P

Now just need to think of the colour, red would be my favourite, but white wouldn't show scratches, and silver is a fine option too for me :P

I have to pass a VW and BMW dealer to my Ford dealer, and a Land Rover/ Range Rover one. But i avoid them all, unless I win the lottery, mind you I would still avoid the BMW dealer as I went a looked at a 1 series in there before looking at the Fiesta, and the dealer went on about positive and negative equity etc, I'm surprised he didn't get his bluetooth headset and Armani sunglasses on then show me a pie chart or something... put me RIGHT off a BMW which I could have afforded. But I'm glad I went with the Fiesta, not as well bult but the exact same, if not more space, and cheaper and better looking then a 1 series.

Anyway, good luck with your car hunting, must call my dealer about that ST. hmmmm

1 series is good if you have the money for a top one, my cousin has a 1M :P

I was considering an ST but my mileage for the next few years is far too high, I'll slowly mod the diesel I think.

1 series is good if you have the money for a top one, my cousin has a 1M :P

I was considering an ST but my mileage for the next few years is far too high, I'll slowly mod the diesel I think.

Yeah at the time I was looking at a 116 sport, the M versions are mental cars haha. And if your mileage is high, a diesel is always worth it. Luckily I'm alright on that front.

27k in 15 months :P think I need diesel lol.

Well, it seems like the Zetec S has the dreadded 45 profile tyres, whereas titanium's and zetec's have 50's, so now looking into a Titatnium X with the dress-up kit, unless the car can be built with the 50 profile tyres (which it obviously can, but depends on if Ford really want the sale).

Maybe the new style alloys will be stronger. You would assume ford would rectify the problem on a facelift.

They look different, metal wise - but I'm not convinced, it could just be a bit of paint.

Well, it seems like the Zetec S has the dreadded 45 profile tyres, whereas titanium's and zetec's have 50's, so now looking into a Titatnium X with the dress-up kit, unless the car can be built with the 50 profile tyres (which it obviously can, but depends on if Ford really want the sale).

Titanium X can't get the dress up kit ;) Only the Zetec and Titanium can get that option now. It's £425

Wtf... because that makes sense. Looks like I might not be getting a Fiesta at this rate :/

And the Titanium only has a 1.5 diesel which is useless in life.