Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Project/show Car

k13r4n

Ok guys I am at the young stage in my life and never owned a modified car. I am very enthusiastic about them (especially ford) and feel inspired to get myself a car to modify to become a show/project car. I would like the car to be done in such a way it's legal and have items that are show only ie understudy neons etc. I'm asking in your opinion what car I should choose and why. I'm personally thinking a 2000 plate fiesta zetec s but I'm open to ideas as I know there are a few of these out there

If i was to start again id go for a facelift mk 6.5 zetec s, they generally look better to start with so will save you abit of money, its also easier to get parts for the 3 door model, theres loads of stuff you can do to the mk 6 which look great

I would say the smaller the car, the more you can afford to do to it, it sounds like a good option to go with the Fiesta, but I find mod's can look a lot more impressive on a larger car. so the Focus would be a good choice IMHO.

I'd go with the 6.5 they're already great looking cars and simple - intermediate mods can make such a difference. I.e. changing the colour on the headlight casing, bodykit etc and parts are more readily available.

Also the 2000 plate ZS's aren't all that hot in my opinion. Yes they're cheap but there's a reason. You'll be hard fetched to find one that isn't rusted, been in a smash or ragged around the place. I personally find them ugly to. Especially when someone puts cossie wheels on it :P

Sorry if anyone owns one that matches the description :D

I'd go with the 6.5 they're already great looking cars and simple - intermediate mods can make such a difference. I.e. changing the colour on the headlight casing, bodykit etc and parts are more readily available.

Also the 2000 plate ZS's aren't all that hot in my opinion. Yes they're cheap but there's a reason. You'll be hard fetched to find one that isn't rusted, been in a smash or ragged around the place. I personally find them ugly to. Especially when someone puts cossie wheels on it :P

Sorry if anyone owns one that matches the description :D

How do you know what my old car looked like? *makes suspicious eyes* lol nah I actually had a corsa as my first heap of crap erm I mean first car lol then my current mk 6 :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club