Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket radio on 2009 Fiesta?

Mihaelb

Hi, Everyone

Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the audio system on the 2009 Ford Fiesta?

If so, can you provide with any links for a dashboard and wiring kits, please?

Thanks!

I already have a good deck from my current car, with a front USB connection in it, which I like. Also, I have rarely seen a stock stereo from a manufacturer which was really good. Some are loud, some have a lot of bass, but few produce sound that I really like.

Can i first ask why you want to?

not really possible as the car does not have a head unit as such, you could directly wire a separate system from the battery, but thats a load of grief, the standard system is pretty good.

I already have a good deck from my current car, with a front USB connection in it, which I like. Also, I have rarely seen a stock stereo from a manufacturer which was really good. Some are loud, some have a lot of bass, but few produce sound that I really like.

I don't know whether you would be able to do it but if you could, you might compromise all the toys that you get as standard.

I'm no expert on super sound systems but all the reviews I read on the car etc praised the stereo for its quality sound and it has quite a good range of adjustment on it but like I said, I'm no expert!

It's better than the one that was in my Astra TT and my Cooper S but, of course, both of those were standard units which came with the cars...................

It'd be handy to have a front USB though.......... ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club