Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Those pedels make a big differance

That car is exactly the spec I ordered, don't understand why it's for sale with another dealer when mine has been delayed from the first of march to the end of march

Mine also delayed from 1st march till the end of march, i ordered in december there was a problem with white is your white by any chance

It's the same colour and extras as the one in the link, candy blue. I ordered at the beginning of January. Has anyone tried complaining to get some freebies?

I think we are going to have to i will push for a free service

Ordered mine mid-Feb, won't be here til end of April -.-

Ordered on the 09/02

Will be on my driveway by the 23/03 :p

Ordered on the 09/02

Will be on my driveway by the 23/03 :p

That's what I was told about my ST2 yesterday, but got a call today (24hrs later) & its slipped until the 30/03

Original due date was supposed to be on the 20th of March, don't see how it takes more than a month to even start building it when it seems most go from ordering - delivery in 6 weeks, instead it takes more than that for even getting to build it, can't say I'm impressed.

This thread is getting depressing :(

The Fiesta is the best selling super mini and ford have received a massive order of cars in the last month so we have to wait out turn.

Original due date was supposed to be on the 20th of March, don't see how it takes more than a month to even start building it when it seems most go from ordering - delivery in 6 weeks, instead it takes more than that for even getting to build it, can't say I'm impressed.

From my own experience and I have a new ford every year you should expect to

wait 8 - 12 weeks for a factory order, I always ask the dealer to assign my order to a

car that is in the system and due to be built and is as close to the spec that I

want.

If you want a March 1st pick up you should order before Christmas or

Straight after the Christmas shut down at the latest.

My latest Fiesta was

ordered 2nd January, Candy Blue and at least another 5 options, was built 29th January and in the dealership by the 23rd Feb.

I placed my order with the dealer on the 2nd December, latest date for delivery is tomorrow - so hopefully have it the middle of next week.

Frm what I've heard it isn't so much the specs that'd the problem but the demand for the Eco boost engines especially the 125ps! Hey ho, we'll wait out turns I guess. Ordered mine 7/02 due 31st march. But no doubt going to be late!

Mine's diesel so the hold up's with the petrol shouldn't be an issue >_>

Last time I ordered my Fiesta it was with me in 4 weeks lol.

Very first post here. Been looking at comments on the facelift Fiesta for a couple of weeks and ordered one last week.

I need a sub-100g car for school run into central London. Pretty short journey which doesn't suit a diesel and really can't face a Prius or electric car which are, in any event, very expensive for limited capability. Currently have a year old Kia Picanto which does the job but not much more - I avoid taking it out of London at all.

Ordered a 5 door 125 Ecoboost Titantium X last week through Drivethedeal with all options bar boot floor and spare wheel. I'm in no rush and have been quoted 10-12 weeks for a factory build which I'm happy with - more interested in discount than delivery!

Found this forum very helpful and can hopefully contribute to it as an owner as well as benefit from it in the future.

Frm what I've heard it isn't so much the specs that'd the problem but the demand for the Eco boost engines especially the 125ps! Hey ho, we'll wait out turns I guess. Ordered mine 7/02 due 31st march. But no doubt going to be late!

Shouldn't be much more than that, might even be less. I placed my order for a Ecoboost Zetec S in the week of 21st Jan and it arrived into the dealership last week and picking it up on Saturday.

On a different note, if anyone is looking for a 2nd hand S1600 (white) there is going to be one on Essex Ford's forecourt very soon. One careful(ish) owner and very tidy! :)

I have just had an update from ford over the issue with the alloy pedals, they have said in there email there was an issue with the first lot of zs they have now said that all zetec s being produced will have the alloy pedels and any

One who has not got them will have them fitted free

Well here we go... Rang my dealer spoke to him bout changing my midnight sky zetec s for a candy blue and by chance on the forecourt there was one, brand new same equipment on, and additional city pack. Extra 600 squid.. Yes please. Picking it up next Monday now as oppose to estimated date of 31st woop! And it's got ally pedals I can confirm lol

Here's a You Tube video of the Zetec S with red seats for anyone that's interested.

Oredered my ZS middle of Jan, don't reckon l will see it until first week of April.

Same here i ordered in dec they have told me april

Can someone tell me if the carpet mats for the new 2013 ecoboost Fiestas are the same profile and fitting as for the previous MK7 ?

I'm hoping to collect my new Fiesta tomorrow, and will want to get some spare "sacrificial" mats to install ASAP!

By the way, mine was ordered at the end of January and it arrived at the dealer last Friday. It's a 125PS Ecoboost Titanium, 3Dr, Nautical Blue.

Thanks

I think they've changed the fixings of them now.

I think they've changed the fixings of them now.

Cheers for the quick reply David. I won't rush into a hasty eBay purchase, then...