Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

better mpg then my current mk7 1.6 ZS then lol.

Yeah I'll have to have a think before/if i order a new one on what colour to go for

Picked up my black ZS with red seats last Friday, it's better than l had hoped, great engine sound and the ride is superb, it's gonna take some work to keep it clean though.

Added the small red 'S' to the front grill, may take the Ecoboost badge off of the boot and change the inrerior foot well bulbs to red. MPG around 40 at the minute.

ahh i wish people werent so pleased with the new one as it makes me want to spend money and get one :mellow: haha

As I promised, my copper pulse Fiesta Sport (Zetec S).

Collecting it on monday - so maybe it will be clean and shiny.. :-) Soooooo in love with the color :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-42129-0-30586600-1366987579_thumb.j

Cant decide on which colour to go for, race red or nautical blue.. any thoughts? :)

Frozen White :)

All the digital displays inside the car are also blue so it goes together quite nicely

They all look great tbf, been reading what people have said about the new ST on here aswell and if the price was right i could be tempted, although with the cheaper insurance,tax,fuel the ZS does have its plus points :)

What have people paid for the new ZS? ive been given a price of £13700

bigmunkynutz your cars look so good in the above link :)

Willy got my mk7 in sea grey at the mo so after something different and brighter ;) aha. Ive seen one i the candy blue in person and im not entirely sure on the colour to whether i would want a car in it, although Lukem30 's does look nice in the above picture

Any pics of the nautical blue?

I just did a renewal on my car insurance to see how much it would be... 1700 down to 800!

They all look great tbf, been reading what people have said about the new ST on here aswell and if the price was right i could be tempted, although with the cheaper insurance,tax,fuel the ZS does have its plus points :)

What have people paid for the new ZS? ive been given a price of £13700

bigmunkynutz your cars look so good in the above link :)

Willy got my mk7 in sea grey at the mo so after something different and brighter ;) aha. Ive seen one i the candy blue in person and im not entirely sure on the colour to whether i would want a car in it, although Lukem30 's does look nice in the above picture

Any pics of the nautical blue?

Once Superchips bring out a chip for the 1.0ltr Eco ZS & with a panel filter u will be looking at about 140bhp and more torque

Once Superchips bring out a chip for the 1.0ltr Eco ZS & with a panel filter u will be looking at about 140bhp and more torque

Yeah can't wait :)

That's not bad from a 1ltr engine with free tax and good MPG figures

Has anyone fitted a performance panel filter, im looking to fit a k&n panel filter to mine but dont want to upset any settings.

Not worth the money mate. You don't get any improvement with one.

Has anyone fitted a performance panel filter, im looking to fit a k&n panel filter to mine but dont want to upset any settings.

If you check out my link in post 412, you'll see I've ordered one due to arrive tomorrow so will feed back my findings.

I don't expect massive power gains or anything, perhaps just more throaty sound when accelerating, I like them for their lifetime 1million mile warranty. In my personal opinion I think they give marginal improvements in mpg figures when driving sensibly.

I have one on my diesel - no difference at all, but not a fan of the paper ones.

recon it would ruin the engine though or put it under more strain as its already a tuned 1.0?

jd_james yeah i did think that, if it was the 1.6 then i would be less worried but squeezing all the power out of a 1.0 is more of a risk, will have to see what happens when people get it done :)

200bhp from the engine runs fine, so I don't see why 140bhp won't. I mean if 20bhp is available just from a remap, it should be easy enough.

The 1.0 isn't tuned from factory, despite it being in 2 guises, it's tuned down to 100PS, and even the 125PS will be tuned down to a good extent, hence why a remap can pull them to 140bhp without a problem I'd imagine. Then consider what can be done to a turbo car, replacement induction system (the box like the Mountune kit), exhaust from the turbo, the turbo manifold, injectors, cams, hybrid turbo; I don't really see 200bhp being stupidly difficult to achieve. 180 should be an easy safe limit in my eyes.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club