Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

can someone tell me what bulbs i need for the foot wells and also the roof lights in the front and back of the car? and also the reading lights?

I read about w6w in the book and i have never heard of them. I heard of w5w but nothing pops up on ebay with w6w ?

Any generic w5w bulb works fine in their, I've changed my roof lights, glove box and luggage compartment with white w5w's and the footwells with blue w5w's.

so for all the interior lighting you put w5w all the way round? i'm thinking of going Red footwells, Red roof lighting, Reading lights i think i'll do white and luggage aswell. And also wanting to change the plate ones. w5w aswell. How do i know i will get white ones? I mean it would say white and come out to be yellowish lol.

Correct w5w for sidelights, rear number plate and all interiors, just choose cree w5w for your sidelights they are a different league!!

Search eBay for "w5w smd white" if you want white.

I test drove the 1.0 zetec s on Monday and fell so In love with it I had to order it! Ever since I've been having withdrawal symptoms! I've ordered a White one with 17" alloys and privacy glass which they told me would be delivered this week and I've just found out its been put back a week! I know it's not much but I don't think I've ever been this disappointed! Anyway I've been glued to this forum since Monday and you have all made me realise I made the right decision! I tend to regret my impulse decisions!! Thanks! 😎

What optional extras did people get on their Zetec S? things like EATC, the upgraded navigation system? Was it worth spending the extra money? I decided to just stick with the standard interior and get the 17" alloys and privacy glass, thought the interior had good kit as standard

• Like 1

Mine :

17in alloys

Sony 8 speaker system With color screen

Privacy glass

Heated wind screen

Heated seats

Cruise control

Spare wheel

I think that's all lol

What optional extras did people get on their Zetec S? things like EATC, the upgraded navigation system? Was it worth spending the extra money? I decided to just stick with the standard interior and get the 17" alloys and privacy glass, thought the interior had good kit as standard

What colour did you get? If you went for white do you have any pics as this will be the same spec as mine.

Get a Titanium with dress up kit.

SORTED ;)

Can anyone link me to any pics/vids of an 'S' badge on the front grille of the facelift. Ive just ordered one for my new ZS and i need an idea of where to place it. Its self adhesive so I assume i just need to stick it on and it will stay there?...

Can anyone link me to any pics/vids of an 'S' badge on the front grille of the facelift. Ive just ordered one for my new ZS and i need an idea of where to place it. Its self adhesive so I assume i just need to stick it on and it will stay there?...

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44382-my-2013-ford-fiesta-10l-ecoboost-125-race-red/page-3#entry271664

What colour did you get? If you went for white do you have any pics as this will be the same spec as mine.

Mines racing red, not arrived yet, looks like 1 more week for delivery, will get some pics up with the new bulbs fitted

I should find out today when I'm getting mine! I've been told if its delivered today, I can have it tomorrow! Praying for good news! I'm going to order the blue bulbs today I for the roof and footwells.

i have it on my thread. Inath just posted the link on page 39 of this thread =)

It cost me 10€ in total. I got them off of eBay. I stuck the front one on, i couldnt acess the rear of the grill to be able to secure it with a bolt on type you usually see on the fron grills. I looked how to get back their but no way could i fit my hand. There is literally no open space for acess, from the top of the engin bay and through the bottom

I've got a new Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost in Race Red ordered for 1st Sep, can't wait. :D

• Like 1

Mine should be delivered some time this week. Ford are taking their sweet a$$ time!

• Like 1

Mine arrived this afternoon, collecting tomorrow evening! :lol:

hd2I1dw.jpg

Edited by iNath
Fixed image for you ;)

Mine arrived this afternoon, collecting tomorrow evening! :lol:

[img=http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/40196-zetec-s-ecoboost-10/%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/hd2I1dw.jpg]

Looks awesome! :D did you get any extra gadgets inside?

Looks awesome! :D did you get any extra gadgets inside?

I just had the 17" alloys and the privacy glass. I'm going to change the interior lights to match the blue theme and add the S badge to the front grill but that's it I think... for now...

Hi :) iv got a race red ZS and have put the h&r 50mm lowering spring on it, looks great , would recommend the springs , also there is a noticeable difference in handling :)

• Like 1

Hi :) iv got a race red ZS and have put the h&r 50mm lowering spring on it, looks great , would recommend the springs , also there is a noticeable difference in handling :)

I've been looking at the 35mm eibach/h&r's on my ZS as its already 15mm lower than a standard fiesta, what does the 50mm drop look like?

Well the 50mm only drops it 35mm because of that but it looks good and not over the top, also speed bumps aren't an issue, i will try and get photos up once i get on to the computer, im getting a back bx fitted on Wednesday ,does the mongoose cat back make a good sound ? :)

Yeah it sounds nice without being loud enough to wake up the neighbours and can't be heard sat at 80 on a motorway. What back box you having?

I went to superchips website and noticed that they had alredy put remap for now ST ecoboost engine, but still no remap for 1.0 Fiesta 125 :( Maybe it is not possible to remap this one in Fiesta? Focus 1.0 has 6 gears, fiesta 'only' 5...

Any news about that? Little bit dissapointed :(

Oooft ordered myself a red ZS a few weeks ago, build date is the 3rd, cant wait to pick it up in a few weeks! This thread is keeping me excited, haha.