Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Collins performance are testing a mongoose system, there is a lad on here that is the owner of the test car (lucky sh*t lol) cant remember his username but Im sure he will pop up if he reads this

Collins performance are testing a mongoose system, there is a lad on here that is the owner of the test car (lucky sh*t lol) cant remember his username but Im sure he will pop up if he reads this

Tis me! :-P

Collins are in the process of ordering exhausts so perhaps you could give them a call.

Hahaha! Didnt think it would be long till you popped up lol! Hows the remap? I hear they are in partnership with g.i motorsport in kilmarnock, scotland which is my hometown where I live, my mate works in G.I motorsport, soo I will be getting the remap very soon :)

Ohhh and how much is it for the exhaust?

Not had the remap first they've had some issue with it and are understandably turning their attention to the ST first :(

They don't have a price as yet but give them a call I'm sure it'll be around the £350-£450 mark for a 3" cat back like mine.

Ahh right :) I see :) yeahh I could imagine haha! Hmm not too bad for a mangoose

Ahh right :) I see :) yeahh I could imagine haha! Hmm not too bad for a mangoose

I have had the back box changed by cal tek systems and it is giving off a good noise :) has anyone had the induction kit fitted yet ? :)

Is yours MJE at end of the reg? Got it from killie ford lol! Seen it in a few times, im thinking of getting the induction kit for mine soon soo will let you know

Here Is the pictures I have took of mine soo far :) arrived on wednesday, getting it on 1st september for the 63 plate

post-44903-0-62926600-1377346381_thumb.j

post-44903-0-05442400-1377346403_thumb.j

post-44903-0-17689900-1377346443_thumb.j

post-44903-0-11755900-1377346489_thumb.j

That's good. When did you order it?

Ordered on 23may :/ 12 and a half weeks I have waited lol! Another week too wait for the 63 plate isnt going too harm

• 2 weeks later...

Is yours MJE at end of the reg? Got it from killie ford lol! Seen it in a few times, im thinking of getting the induction kit for mine soon soo will let you know

Yea that's me :) small world , I would highly recommend the h and r lowering springs :) , yea I'm saving up to get the rest of my exhaust before the induction kit :)

Yeah mate, I saw/heard your car at the cruise last night....pumaspeed are doing a decat and a full miltek system for the fiesta zetec s, not sure when it will be released but the cideo is on their facebook page :)

If the Milltek system sounds very close to the decat puma version, i would surely add another silencer between cat and backbox on my Fiesta..

Ones Boyracer comment i certainly agree on --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=549719851748712

The Hybrid turbo Pumaspeed is doing now through a fb update sounds nice, and doing and upgrade with a better turbo and a uptimized exhaust, should amount to 160-170hp or what guess would you guess?

I went almost loopy with a german groupe A exhaust on a former car, and tho it was a NA engine and i fittet 2 extra silencers, i had so much noise i could'nt go over 70mph, my kn kit was taken off so i could reduce the noise to a tolerable limit..

Hi

Apologies if this is a daft question........if I wanted to get new registration plates do they come without holes?

Any recommendations where to get decent ones?

Not keen on the bland dealer ones that I have.

Thanks in advance!

Gary

Yes they come without holes. As for being bland, your limited on what's available on road legal plates.

• Like 1

Yes they come without holes. As for being bland, your limited on what's available on road legal plates.

Thanks

I take it the popular websites that allow you to configure are all legal for the road?

Just wanted a flag and a little bit of colour possibly.

Gary

Thanks

I take it the popular websites that allow you to configure are all legal for the road?

Just wanted a flag and a little bit of colour possibly.

Gary

You will need to be careful, a lot of them will let you make changes which would not be legal.

You can't really have any colour on them and the only flags are UK, England, Wales & Scotland, although none of them are "EU" plates, so you will still need a Gb sticker abroad.

The plates are supposed to also show the BS mark and the place and postcode of who made them.

• Like 1

You also have a choice of 2 fonts & a border. Most plates sold on line are for 'show use' only & are not road legal.

• Like 1

Thanks guys

Will keep this all in mind.

Gary

Hi!

I have a midnight sky zetec s and have searched for this everywhere, and I mean it, unsuccessfully. As far as ambient lighting is concerned I believe, as is my case, the zetec s only brings the cupholder's red glow. I bought an official ford strip from european-parts for the glovebox and the compartment under the AC controls. I am posting this here because my doubt is exclusively related to the zetec s, I'll explain why... In the brochure there's a picture with red glow coming from that small compartment so I know it'sthere in the titanium version. Since the glovebox strip was plug and play I belive this one should be too. Problem is I can't manage to remove the centre dashboard plastics, that are different in the facelift version (so the youtube videos available don't show it properly), to access the backside of the compartment in order to install the light. If anyone could post a guide or some pictures showing how to do this it'd be great. thanks everybody! Cheers!!! :D

P.S.: Ask me if you want some pictures! ;)

Yes they come without holes... You need too drill them yourself...or stick them on :))

Picked up my ZS today, loving it. More pics to follow.

Very nice, now you need to change your profile pic asap. :p

Is that the nautical blue? Suits the car!

Currently waiting on mine but in deep impact blue. Seems to have replaced the nautical blue.