Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

• 2 weeks later...

So I've picked her up this afternoon from Collins performance and wow, what a difference! The torque just keeps pulling!

She's now putting out 140ps at the wheel with remap and cat back exhaust.

Collins are looking for someone with a 100ps version for remaps, FOC so anyone in the Cheshire/North West after a free remap let me know!

I'll try and post up the dyno screenshot soon.

How do they or you think this will impact on your fuel costs and mpg? Plus your insurance...

Shouldn't effect fuel to much unless a floor it everywhere. As for insurance i think it was about £40 per year increase for exhaust and remap.

hi guys. having trouble connecting my phone to fiesta, any idead? it was working everytime i jumped in but stopped working for some reason, keeps saying phone disconnected

thanks, nathan

I'd just suggest the normal problem solving route here. Get in car an turn ignition on and stereo on, check bluetooth is switched on for both phone and car, if no success unpair device from car and delete sync from bluetooth list on phone then pair up again...

Open the glovebox, then press it in at either side near the hinges so it can drop right down. This allows you acsess to the fuse box behind it. Fuse 24 is 10amp, & is located (if my memory serves me correctly) on the far right of the 3rd row up. To reboot Sync remove it for a minute then replace it. Then re pair your phone & see if it now works.

thanks for reply, tried switching off then back on but still wont let me pair my phone, keeps saying 'phone disconnected' I will try and pull the fuse out to see if that helps.

Thanks, Nathan

"This is the deep impact blue. VERY nice imo, would be the colour I would choose"

Hi guys i saw people were asking about the new colour 'deep impact blue'.

I picked up mine a few days a go so I just thought I'd upload a couple of pictures so people can see what the colour is like.

Thanks!

post-48005-0-65929600-1384096116_thumb.j

post-48005-0-81787200-1384096563_thumb.j

I picked up mine a few days a go so I just thought I'd upload a couple of pictures so people can see what the colour is like.

Thanks!

You're making me want one now, lol. That looks really nice congrats.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

"This is the deep impact blue. VERY nice imo, would be the colour I would choose"

Thanks!

The fiesta really does suit that colour, might have to have this instead of black. hmm :ph34r:

Yep that looks great not so sure about 5 door was thinking about a Titanium X 5 door 125 ps.

Hi guys, trying to decide on best headlamp (dip) upgrade for my 2013 Zetec S. Want improved power/range but they need to last as well. A lot of lamps seem only good for 18-24months max.

My currrent fav is Osram Silverstar 2.0 which are meant to be up to 60% more power.

How would these compare to the standard H7's (cannot find out what the standard lamps are from Ford)? Is any more heat generated by this upgrade/likely to damage the plastic headlamp unit?

Cheers for any guidance.

Just joined your Forum guys as I get my Frozen White 3 pot FizFez on Monday 25th and can't wait after the long test drive I had at BSM in Stoke.

First car to bring a big grin to my boat race in umpteen years!

What a lil STAR!

Had my Zetec S for a few months now looking at getting some brighter bulbs (and better looking) than the standard halogen ones does anyone have any ideas which would be the best to go for?

I had HID's on my old fiesta but don't fancy that much messing about this time.

Had my Zetec S for a few months now looking at getting some brighter bulbs (and better looking) than the standard halogen ones does anyone have any ideas which would be the best to go for?

I had HID's on my old fiesta but don't fancy that much messing about this time.

I bought a set (4) from Halfords for my last car. the Main Beam ones were for "Offroad only" so I had to swap them out at MoT time but you'd be OK for a few years. I think all 4 were about £35... so not cheap.

Im always seeing the Philips and Osram offerings being touted as the best.

Just joined your Forum guys as I get my Frozen White 3 pot FizFez on Monday 25th and can't wait after the long test drive I had at BSM in Stoke.

First car to bring a big grin to my boat race in umpteen years!

What a lil STAR!

You won't be disappointed when you get it i do a lot of rallying and this car always brings a smile to my face it never seams it wear off

I bought a set (4) from Halfords for my last car. the Main Beam ones were for "Offroad only" so I had to swap them out at MoT time but you'd be OK for a few years. I think all 4 were about £35... so not cheap.

Im always seeing the Philips and Osram offerings being touted as the best.

No worries that get cheers think i should get some off that with my trade card but who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

I debadged mine as soon as I got it home looks so much better without the badges.