Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

If your getting a three door and can stretch to it add the 17" alloys and dress up kit. I dont think there are many better looking cars out there.

Got mine in frozen white last week and everyone who has seen it says its stunning.

I agree, the Fiesta kitted up looks a real head turner

Yeah the 17"s make a big difference, I got a parking ticket before Christmas (the mother in laws blue badge had expired) and even the guy that done it took some nice shots of the car.

post-48260-138978067368_thumb.jpgpost-48260-138978080802_thumb.jpg.

I think the ST rear diffuser is a no brainer for the Zetec S if you can find a decent exhaust to go with it

Does anyone know if you can modify a car on Ford Options? I've been looking at a couple of mods like the ST diffuser for mine when I get it but i didn't want to start planning them if i I can't modify it.

Does anyone know if you can modify a car on Ford Options? I've been looking at a couple of mods like the ST diffuser for mine when I get it but i didn't want to start planning them if i I can't modify it.

Yes. I have.

you can but im sure if you trade the car in itll give your car less value if its not a reversable mod!

That's right.

This was brought up before. I checked with the selling dealer and was told it depends on what your modding. I changed my front grill and was told it wouldn't affect the resale value.

Just remember that the finance company ownes the car until you pay the full amount.

Hi this is my first post in a long time and I was just wondering if anyone has a spare left heko wind deflector as my misses had a crash in my car and the wind deflector broke thanks all

Hi this is my first post in a long time and I was just wondering if anyone has a spare left heko wind deflector as my misses had a crash in my car and the wind deflector broke thanks all

Changing the subject. How much did it cost to get the alloys painted

Nothing I painted them myself the picture doesn't show it bit they are metallic black with flecks of blue, green, red, and pink :) but was a 1 off colour tht my company own the rights too but should have cost around 450

Nothing I painted them myself the picture doesn't show it bit they are metallic black with flecks of blue, green, red, and pink :) but was a 1 off colour tht my company own the rights too but should have cost around 450

Looks really good but I worry that Black alloy's might start looking tatty if they are curbed by mistake or chipped for whatever reason

Puts me off abit but they look quality on a White car

Yeah I know wht u mean there nt jet black but are a dark grey close up fingers crossed no chips or curb marks as of yet plus I can just respray them for free again ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got a decat miltek exhaust system yet and has anyone got a puma speed remap and if they do is there a big difference?

Look at the ones with 17"s and sat nav, same price as the ones with just 17"s

They have 2 on there now, they appeared yesterday. Am waiting for a response with the full details.

Still not quite near me, nearest would be 2 hours away, but that's doable.

Yeah I was the same (only an hour drive though), went there, saw it and I put a deposit down on one 3 weeks before passing my driving test.

Got a June 2013 car with under 1000miles for £12k in September with the sat nav and 17"s.

How much did they want originally? Presume that was with no trade in :)

12,999 but one of the tyres was torn ever so slightly on the rim protector so I had a moan and got them down to 12k.

Oh in case they don't tell you, As far as I know the cars come from a company called apex rental who are down in the brighton/Hastings area.