Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My 2nd year tax disk :p

post-5052-139966548221_thumb.jpg

Yeh good ay it :) the salesman who sold me mine said it was n i couldnt get over it i just thought the law might have changed or somethin thats why i asked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Classs :)

Free for now, no doubt that our gracious government will change it at some point when everyone starts buying economic cars and the treasury needs the funds to give to the Indian space program.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

daaaaaaaaaaamn i forgot about you tax free ________'s! :lol:

what a bonus. sod the econetic!

Yeh mint ay it :)

Won't be long till they re jig the 'tax disc' so

we have to pay.

They'll come up with a new formula like BHP per cc or something.

Oh !Removed! yeh forgot about that doubt it will b alot tho

Has anyone had any problems with the exhaust on the 125 ecoboost? Had a rattle with mine and ford are doing it under warranty just wondered if anyone else had any similar problems?

Well i had a letter from ford not long after i had the car n he got recalled for a part to do with the emissions or somethin so dont know if thats got anythin to do with the rattle u got mate but if they sortin it under warrenty its all good :)

Yeh they said it needs a new centre section which I thought was a bit strange

Yeh thats weird? Least its gonna get sorted for ya tho

Yeh it decided to go into limp home mode on the way to work today that wasn't fun slowing down on the motorway in the middle of an overtake

That happend to my mates zetec s he took it back to ford but was without it for awhile tho cant remember what he said was wrong with it tho?

Free for now, no doubt that our gracious government will change it at some point when everyone starts buying economic cars and the treasury needs the funds to give to the Indian space program.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

That's what they did here in Holland.

I bought the car in july 2013 and didn't have to pay tax that year. Too many people were buying these eco cars so they changed things up. Only the super eco are free from tax now (since beginning 2014)

edit: with eco I mean low in emissions

Just like the price of diesel went up to counter act the amount of people buying diesel cars.

Nickyboy regarding the problem on the drivers side I think I have that problem, when ever I turn my engine off after about 2 or three minutes I hear this really strange noise I'm trying explain the noise but I can't 😂, it's like a groining noise...? I have the zetec s ecoboost 63 plate.

Yeh mines like a vibratin noise hear it mostly on bumpy roads or when im aproachin a island on the rumbly bit before the island? Asked ford to look at it anyways? Oh as anyone had this problem with the high level break light in the spoiler? post-10973-139981115072_thumb.jpg

Picked up me zs over a week ago and love it, million times better than my 62 plate fiesta 1.25.....im getting about 42mpg. is it normal to have a second or so lag when putting my foot down under 2000 rpm? first car with a turbo so havent a clue.

That lag of the turbo is perfectly normal at low revs. It is noticeable when the turbo is not spooled-up. You will get used to it quite quickly... You will probably find that you will adjust your driving style ever so slightly to get the most out of the car when coming from an NA to a Turbo.

Thanks for the reply....yeah I cant half feel the difference in the general pull plus the gear ratio seem to be a lot longer than my old one

He'll yes, won't be long before you start joining it everywhere... Road Tax free.... +40 mpg with low insurance lol!

Hooning not joining lol!