Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

I've been on these forums for a while and I haven't really seen anyone say anything about the new fiesta.

I picked up my new fiesta Saturday.

Facelift 62 plate Fiesta Zetec s in panther black

I was a bit worried about the new engine…but I really had nothing to worry about,

I can't tell you how much fun it it to drive. The sound and drive is so different, now the engine is so much smaller the sound is just of turbo when revving.

It's really quick compared to my 61 plate Zetec S and I didn't think it would be.

The look is really nice as well, much more aggressive.

I'm really pleased.

Pictures to follow.

• Like 3

Thanks mate saw it in blue and red too but this was my favourite :)

Fiesta looks well, all the best with it. Was looking at panther black but went with midnight sky

Picked my Ecoboost up at the start of the year and it does drive like a bigger engine. Smoother driving than my old 1.25

Much smoother, and the sound as well is so different

That front end looks badass Greg! You got any more pics + interior shots?

Paul :)

Not at the moment will do the weekend when i've got a bit of time.

Going to try and get some LED DRL when possible.

Maybe do a few mods any suggestions?

I've left the wheels silver but might go for black I'm not sure yet.

Ive had it for 2 days so I cant really give you a good reading yet done like 40 miles

Do they have DRL's in? In the brochure it doesn't mention them but online it does, just not LED ones >.<

Hi, we got one last week and I'm really impressed too. Sounds a but stupid with it only been a 1.0 but I want a dump valve. Anybody know of any stockists? P.s we got the White Zetec S.

Nice car! I couldnt believe how pronounced that front lip was when i first saw these.

Did you have a petrol before too? im sure this one is faster but which one do you prefer in the way it revs??

Iv had all kinds of cars over the years from hot hatches to people carriers to jap imports. But with the little engine and big turbo in such a light car it makes the little fiesta buckets of fun, don't get me wrong it's by no means the fastest car on the road but it just makes you smile. It seams the way forward for Eco cars is actually taking a step back to the 90s with cars like the Fiat Uni turbo and Carade GTI. Showing my age now ;-)

Just ordered my Ecoboost 1.0 in nautical blue with Titanium trim ;-)

A dealer in South London faithfully promised me a deal that appeared too good to be true. Problem was, when I went to pay deposit, it was indeed too good to be true and the price rose nearly £1000. "Oh we made a mistake". Grrrr. Ordered with local dealer even though it cost even more.

How long was delivery on yours, gregberry?

I'm also very interested to know what sort of real MPG people are getting from the Fiesta with Ecoboost engine. I haven't managed to find any reports yet. I was nervous because quite a few people report that the MPG of the Focus with the same engine can be disappointing. Hopefully in the smaller car, real world efficiency might be better.

- Steve

Do they have DRL's in? In the brochure it doesn't mention them but online it does, just not LED ones >.<

they do have DRL's but they are not LED they are just normal bulbs just like driving with your parking lights on.

Looks nice in black I must say

I fully agree!

I wasn't sold on the FrogMouth, but in black it looks mean!

Nice car! I couldnt believe how pronounced that front lip was when i first saw these.

Did you have a petrol before too? im sure this one is faster but which one do you prefer in the way it revs??

I had a petrol zetec s last time and that was great but this just flies makes driving really fun. Revving is much better it doesn't sound like its screaming all the time, you can just hear the turbo revving. Much better. Starting it up is a bit weird almost like a diesel sound. Once you get going it's really good.

Iv had all kinds of cars over the years from hot hatches to people carriers to jap imports. But with the little engine and big turbo in such a light car it makes the little fiesta buckets of fun, don't get me wrong it's by no means the fastest car on the road but it just makes you smile. It seams the way forward for Eco cars is actually taking a step back to the 90s with cars like the Fiat Uni turbo and Carade GTI. Showing my age now ;-)

Yeah! It's not i mean a ferrari but in both low and high gears it pulls and just sounds amazing. It's sad but I don't even have the radio on now so I can hear the car. :/

Just ordered my Ecoboost 1.0 in nautical blue with Titanium trim ;-)

A dealer in South London faithfully promised me a deal that appeared too good to be true. Problem was, when I went to pay deposit, it was indeed too good to be true and the price rose nearly £1000. "Oh we made a mistake". Grrrr. Ordered with local dealer even though it cost even more.

How long was delivery on yours, gregberry?

I'm also very interested to know what sort of real MPG people are getting from the Fiesta with Ecoboost engine. I haven't managed to find any reports yet. I was nervous because quite a few people report that the MPG of the Focus with the same engine can be disappointing. Hopefully in the smaller car, real world efficiency might be better.

- Steve

Took less than 2 weeks for the car to arrive, got it saturday, no deposit but I'm on options. Sound like you got a rough deal mate. Hopefully the car will make up for it.

Ours is showing 38mpg at the min but its only covered 200 miles and the dealer reckons it will increase as the engine settles???? 99% of the miles are the wife extra urban driving and the other 1% me thrashing the life out of it going to the shops. (I also drive with no radio and window open slightly to hear the engine :-)))))

they do have DRL's but they are not LED they are just normal bulbs just like driving with your parking lights on.

Thanks, looking at getting one myself. I'd imagine they're switch-able with LED Bulbs :P first thing I'll do is whip out all the bulbs to replace anyways.