Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

gregberry

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

1,170 posts in this topic

Double post.

How do I get the interior roof light off? I used a flat driver to get to the clip but the whole unit wouldn't come out?

Hi guys was just wondering what mk my car as ordering some parts and difference people are saying difference things it's a 62 plate zetecs. So it is a mk7.5 or a mk8

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hi guys was just wondering what mk my car as ordering some parts and difference people are saying difference things it's a 62 plate zetecs. So it is a mk7.5 or a mk8

62 plate is either a mk7 or mk7.5 , mk8 isnt out yet.

If it is the facelift model it will be a mk7.5

Had my ZS delivered today, I'm over the moon with it. It looks awesome I love it!

IMG_3198_edit_zps75043e8e.jpg

Although, there is a slight rattle when I rev it? Is this normal? Its more prominent when the engine is cold. And one more question, there is a little black nipple in the centre of my dash just below the windscreen, what is this?

How do I get the interior roof light off? I used a flat driver to get to the clip but the whole unit wouldn't come out?

Nice looking car! If i hadn't gone for white, black would have been my next choice! As I mentioned earlier mine does appear to rattle a bit when cold, I think it is the heat shield for the turbo that rattles, it's not a problem just get a bit annoying!

As for the interior light be careful! I had to remove mine to get the ariel off for the roof to be wrapped, it does pop out but takes a bit of encouragement to do so, i've just had my one replaced this morning by ford as one of the little clips snapped nad the interior light didn't sit properly after it.

Hi I'm just wondering how this bumper fits a on this fiesta Ecoboost mk7.5 and where to buy it thanks guys post-51685-141329681982_thumb.jpg

found this on the malaysia ford looks different!

http://www.ford.com.my/cars/new-fiesta

got drls in the skirt!

New-Fiesta-1.0L-EcoBoost_2.jpg

DRL's that are not incorporated into the headlight cluster always look like an after thought.....like oh bugger forgot the DRL's where shall we stick em, i know in the bumper!.

A like it just looks different to UK one this one also has different body kit too

A like it just looks different to UK one this one also has different body kit too

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that I guess.

Not sure what model this is? Looks like a Titanium X minus factory DRL's and chrome trim down the sides.

White is much better, check out the electrics on the door, looks like MK7 switch gear on a MK7.5?

yeah the door card is totally the same as the mk7 lol

found a red one looks good!
s4-3178-20140523_162955.jpg

I want them graphics

Paramanic likes this

wonder if they ship to uk :P lol

2015 zetec s 1.0 eco, im 17 years old, £2,500.... :(

Ouch, I thought £1,300 for my ST was a pain >_>

Damn, that pretty good only £1300 for a ST, how old are you? I'm expecting mine to be around £2,000 ish next year. Fingers crossed!

I'm 24 (will be 25) and have got an accident on my sheet, so no no claims whatsoever :P