Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Have they stopped the aluminum pedals? This is a Zetec S Right?

Good spot! cant think why they'd take that off.

Do you still get switchable ESP too on the Zetec S?

Switch-able ESP is now in all models Zetec+ at least, and the red seats don't come standard, they come at a cost free request on a Race Red, Frozen White and Panther Black Fiesta ZS.

Do the red seats come as standard? Defo want them on mine but not sure if I ordered them or not, don't even think I was asked. Anyone get the keyless entry? The power button would be awesome

Red seats are only available on Race Red, Panther Black and Candy Blue as far as I am aware...its a no cost option but you have to specify.

specified frozen white with charcoal seats, ahhh well minor detail I suppose. Would have been nice tho. Can't bare this wait on my zs.... Two more weeks hopefully.

Carrying on with the red seat issue, l thought it best to check with the dealer to see what's what, apparently they don't come as standard, although two sales men on the day said they did and it seems they are an extra cost, his getting back to me today to see if there is time to whack them in and what the cost may be.

His also checking on the metal pedals situation. Will let you know what he comes back with later.

I can also confirm the Red seats are a no cost option. We have ordered a race red 1.0 125 Zetec S for collection on 1st March. Added 17 inch wheels, city pack, DAB stereo, keyless entry, privacy glass and climate control. Only 2 weeks left to wait now.

RED SEATS for Zetec S:

Sales chap thinks he can sort it for me, although the Ford ordering system seems to find it hard to locate this option for Panther black, but his hopeful.

If it wasn't for this web site l wouldn't have pick up on this. (thanks peps).

l report back soon.

I can also confirm the Red seats are a no cost option. We have ordered a race red 1.0 125 Zetec S for collection on 1st March. Added 17 inch wheels, city pack, DAB stereo, keyless entry, privacy glass and climate control. Only 2 weeks left to wait now.

Get pics asap! :D

Yeah my dealer didn't know until I said about them :P I had my car planned to the smallest detail :P

Guys, I am wondering how the 1.0 ecoboost sounds like?? Asking that because I am interested in swaping my MK7 1.25 with the new zetec S ecoboost, and there are 3 major components I expect from a car:

1. nice, nippy handling ( Fiesta already has that :D )

2. precise steering and gear change ( look for the comment above ;) )

3. nice exhaust/engine sound ( my 1.25 has a nice, deep burble throughout the revs, so does my Giulietta Multiair )

....and no, I am not a boy racer :D It is just the fact that I dont really want the car that sounds like a 60 bhp 1.2 Vw Polo :D you know, that "look at me, I have a vacuum cleaner engine in my car" sound.....

post-40859-0-74704700-1361034142_thumb.j

Thought I'd post a pic of my new zetec S, don't know how to rotate the picture haha

• Like 1

Can anyone get me a part number for the facelift Zetec S front grill PLEASE :)

I'm slowly liking the look of the ZS front and am planning on Chucking it on my Titanium when I get it ;)

i know i was gutted, but the ST was to expensive to run as an everyday car, i'm sure i'll get used to this one though

Yeah me too.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the Fiesta. Also looking forward to less petrol trips :)

Yeah me too.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the Fiesta. Also looking forward to less petrol trips :)

Yes you will definitely see the difference in petrol, I used to be putting petrol in every 2 days in the ST, had this since Monday and its not even on half a tank!! :)

I think these look great in red, are they the standard wheels, what are they, 16"? Much prefer the upgraded wheels.

post-40859-0-74704700-1361034142_thumb.j

Thought I'd post a pic of my new zetec S, don't know how to rotate the picture haha

Yeeeeees! Best colour/model so far :)

I think these look great in red, are they the standard wheels, what are they, 16"? Much prefer the upgraded wheels.

It was the standard 16 inch wheels on the model in the pics I posted. The showroom got it in on a Thursday and when we went to see it on the Saturday afternoon it was already sold so we couldn't sit in it. It was a factory standard build with a Diesel engine.

Why oh why have they got an EconeticTechnologies badge on a Zetec S. I think they should have stuck to putting the model on the back. I quite like my red S after the Zetec.

I should of been picking mine up the first week in march but delay due to problems with the white ones has anybody else been told this.

I should of been picking mine up the first week in march but delay due to problems with the white ones has anybody else been told this.

I've ordered a white one, again should be due beginning of March but not heard about any delay. Have they told you what the problem is?

yes they have said its something to do with the dress up kit which i find a little odd

I have a white one coming but not been told anything about a delay, I hope there isn't or I'm gonna be screwed lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club