Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

The book says the Zetec S comes with all the Zetec stuff as standard so the answer must be yes?

Righteo someone was asking about a Zetec S front grill, it's £59 from parts.

Headlight's from a Titanium are £241 each, and won't fit straight over to a Zetec S without some modifications of the wiring and such, which is probably possible, but not the simplest of tasks.

The sports pedals aren't coming with the Zetec S's from factory, however if you make your dealer aware to check as soon as the vehicle gets to them, they can put a warranty claim through for them.

Finally - the Zetec S looks great in person :P

Cheers big dav. I'm looking to change the front of my titanium to look like the Zetec s. So ill need the 2 front grilles , front aerofoil and also the front fog light surrounds. Where did you get the price for the front grille was it online or through your dealer.

Through the dealer, only priced up the main grille, but gives you an idea that it's not stupidly expensive. However the front lip spoiler isn't too cheap if it's the same price as when I looked it up for mine (about 6 months ago) at around £140.

Thanks Dave

I got quoted £141 plus VAT for the front grill but was told its on back order :(

Did you get the elusive part number too :)

has anyone asked the dealer about the sports pedals and why there not coming in also going back to ambiant lighting the brochure is misleading has it makes it looks like your getting ambiant lighting

As said, make the dealer aware and they can change them under a warranty claim. The showroom one today didn't have the metal pedals.

Ambient lighting isn't actually said to be on it, of you look at the spec sheet. Plus in the brochure it isn't shown on the Zetec S.

l don't think we will be getting the metal pedals on the ZS, l've seen one in a show room and it had normal pedals, l wonder what the dealer may offer in return, let me know if anyone gets freebies or a discount of some kind. Shame about the ambient lighting, the brochure gives you the Impression it's on the ZS.

As said, make the dealer aware and they can change them under a warranty claim. The showroom one today didn't have the metal pedals.

Ambient lighting isn't actually said to be on it, of you look at the spec sheet. Plus in the brochure it isn't shown on the Zetec S.

I thought the zetec S specs in the brochure were 'additional to the Zetec' so I was expecting to get ambient lighting. Will find out tomorrow.

i have just checked the brochure and it does say additional so i was also expecting it as well

Just tthe price, the dealer can easily find them though.

I think there unwilling to supply the part number because I'll go else where with it and get a better deal , which I will ;)

On the ambient light thing it does say that Zetec S and Titanium both get the same spec as the bog standard Zetec.

No ambiant lighting, no silver pedals that brochure needs burning im telling you now i will be kickin off in my ford dealer they better throw me in three years serviceing at this rate ha ha :D

Well they should be with the pedals, if not, do as I say :P

Just had a quick tour of my car at the showroom and there is ambient lighting in it. :-)

Snap showing the Zetec S does indeed have the ambient lighting. I can see the red glow in the day but obviously won't see the proper effect until tonight

post-40939-0-80815800-1362152206_thumb.j

Great what colour have you had looking forward to pics and review

Sports pedals appearing yet.... One month to go for mine

No but i did contact Ford today and they have said if mine does not come with them on they will sort it free of charge

Hi 1st ever post so bear with me. I picked my zetec s up today it does have ambient lighting of a fashion, but it isn't like the normal zetec though. It has the usual lights in the cup holders in the centre console however there is not the strip of ambient light under the glove box like the normal zetec. Mind did have the sports pedals which I was surprised at!

What colour did you get are you pleased where else does it light up exept for the cup holders

Any chances of any pictures particularly the interior! Thanks in advance!!! :)

To be honest I had a focus zetec s which was just over 2 years old and I was downsizing to save a bit of money. I wasnt that excited about hetting it but I absolutely love it to drive, my old focus was a 2 litre petrol and although on paper the fiesta is marginally slower it actually feels faster.

The only other ambient lights are on the dials and there is a knob to turn them up or down. It's a shame about not having the lighting near the glovebox as on the zetec as this was a good touch. I will post some pictures of the interior later.