Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

Can someone tell me if the carpet mats for the new 2013 ecoboost Fiestas are the same profile and fitting as for the previous MK7 ?

I'm hoping to collect my new Fiesta tomorrow, and will want to get some spare "sacrificial" mats to install ASAP!

By the way, mine was ordered at the end of January and it arrived at the dealer last Friday. It's a 125PS Ecoboost Titanium, 3Dr, Nautical Blue.

Thanks

My drivers side has 2 small round stubs that the mat clips on too, something like seen in this pic ca6z-5413300-aa-20120105145757_336x248.j Hope this helps if you want ill pop out to the car in a bit and take some pics if needed?

It needs the holes, but can't be the ones out of the earlier MK7's as it's the shape of the later ones unfortunately, don't think there's the fixing points in the facelift for the little plastic brackets. Mine are on their way out now after 18 months anyway :P

It's OK, Peter.. I should have my car tomorrow to check.

The main thing is, I know not to rush out and order just any-old MK7 mats; I'll need to check with the supplier that they are compatible.

I have just had an email that my white zs will be at the dealers on tuesday

Currently have a Punto Evo Sporting and went today to Arnold to test drive the new Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost. Fantastic drive :) They had the one with the spec I wanted (well almost) and gave me a pretty good deal so decided to buy it. as its in stock don't have to wait for it so get it next week.

Got it in Race red with Standard wheels (don't really like the 17"s - to be honest not that taken by the standard 16"s either compared to the gorgeous 2 tone alloys on my Punto). Also got the Privacy Glass, and the auto wipers/headlight/rear view mirror pack.

Can't wait to pick it up.

P.S. photos taken quickly with my Phone. Wil take better ones when I get it.

post-41797-0-98389000-1363398787_thumb.j

post-41797-0-70134400-1363398803_thumb.j

This thread is getting depressing :(

The Fiesta is the best selling super mini and ford have received a massive order of cars in the last month so we have to wait out turn.

I think that's a fair point, demand must be high, and I guess good things come to those who wait... 😉

Anyone know what the rear of the facelift model looks like?

From the pictures I've seen the exhaust aren't on show which I personally like so might be an ST For me instead

Tommorrow the day! Candy blue zetecs with too much extra stuff on!!

To say I'm excited is and understatement!!!

Are those red side parts on the seats an option, or do they come on all the new ZS? I don't like them at all :mellow:

Are those red side parts on the seats an option, or do they come on all the new ZS? I don't like them at all :mellow:

It's a free option

car looks great :) i love it. i wanted the zetec s but they had nothing in stock at the time :( well not in black and the missus thought it might be too fast haha! so just got the zetec but its a great engine :) thinking of getting some dark alloys to stick on it tho, not sure if to go 17" or 16" tho tough one :/

Any piccys then Wildy89?

Indeed. On their way. Didn't ake any today but will tommoz for u!! The keyless entry n stop start s awesome!! And u can ever s hear the turbo go pussshhhhh when u change gear! Lol

Indeed. On their way. Didn't ake any today but will tommoz for u!! The keyless entry n stop start s awesome!! And u can ever s hear the turbo go pussshhhhh when u change gear! Lol

Jolly good. can't wait to see it. Technically not a ZS but I'll be taking the Focus ST in next week when I pick up the titanium Fiesta so will get some piccy up too

Does anyone have any experience with the "Deflation Detection System"?

I paid for it as a factory-fitted option, but there seem to be no mention of it in the Vehicle Settings menu of my new car. The manual implies it should be in there.

Apart from that, is there any way to confirm whether it's actually fitted / enabled (short of letting a tyre down....)

Thanks

- Steve

Does anyone have any experience with the "Deflation Detection System"?

I paid for it as a factory-fitted option, but there seem to be no mention of it in the Vehicle Settings menu of my new car. The manual implies it should be in there.

Apart from that, is there any way to confirm whether it's actually fitted / enabled (short of letting a tyre down....)

Thanks

- Steve

Deflate a tyre and see if a warning comes up on the dash.

Not a ZS but hope some will find the colour useful

post-5052-0-17943900-1363732612_thumb.jp

post-5052-0-68344800-1363732618_thumb.jp

Yep

Titanium with dress up kit.

Wildy, that Candy blue looks good

Willy, Midnight Skies a nice colour, looks better with the dress up kit

Two good looking Fiesta's :driving:

:)

I'll get you some daytime shots

My white zs arrived today at the dealers with alloy pedals, pick up saterday