Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Name: William
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost
  • Year: 2013

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

The city pack isnt needed...far too expensive for what it is, unless you cant park lol! The 17inch alloys are a must! As for EATC...personally I would rather turn the dial and set it too the tempreture I want :) the DAB Radio System comes as standard in the zetec s at the moment, Privacy Glass is personal... It would be alot cheaper too get the windows tinted at an independent seller

I went for the Zetec S in Race Red with 17inch alloys, DAB as standard, and getting the rear windows tinted :) I have waited currently 10 weeks and got told the expected delivery dat is going too be 17th august...which works out exactly 12 weeks... The salesman did say however it could come before that date, when I bought the car he said 8-12 weeks for it too arrive as it was a factory order,
I hope this helps answer some of theese questions lol

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#662 Michael Man

Michael Man

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Michael
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 125PS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

No that's a great help.

I just sent in my request for a test drive so I can go and get some numbers crunched.

Still no one has said how much they actually got the vehicle for, or financed the vehicle for? How much room for haggling did you guys have if buying on finance?

Cheers :-)

#663 wullie1515

wullie1515

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

I paid 13k for mine on ford OPTIONS it was originally 15k but im a ford mechanic/employee soo I got a ford discount and then a further discount from my branch...works out at £242 a month for 3years as I opted for a higher milage plan of 12000k a year, if you go for a lower milage it will be less, bear in mind though my interest rate is about 3-5% as Im an employee

#664 aliturk

aliturk

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Name: Alican
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost 123PS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

No that's a great help.

I just sent in my request for a test drive so I can go and get some numbers crunched.

Still no one has said how much they actually got the vehicle for, or financed the vehicle for? How much room for haggling did you guys have if buying on finance?

Cheers :-)

I've got a Zetec S on order, metalic paint, spare wheel, EATC, Auto Wipers/headlights, DAB sync, £13806 via a broker Carfile.net.  Mostly financed with a loan from my bank, so the for real price I need to add on just over £800 for cost of credit. Was ordered on 10th July so am not expecting it until end of Sept, also the factory is probably shut down now for its summer break.

#665 aliturk

aliturk

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Name: Alican
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost 123PS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

As for EATC...personally I would rather turn the dial and set it too the tempreture I want

I thought that was the whole point of EATC - set the temp and forget - unless that's what you meant :-)

#666 E5GDM

E5GDM

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Zetec S

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

I paid 13k for mine on ford OPTIONS it was originally 15k but im a ford mechanic/employee soo I got a ford discount and then a further discount from my branch...works out at £242 a month for 3years as I opted for a higher milage plan of 12000k a year, if you go for a lower milage it will be less, bear in mind though my interest rate is about 3-5% as Im an employee

I'm not a ford employe, so I got £1800 for my P/X & £200 a month for 3 years. But I opted for only 6k. You doing 12000000 miles a year probably bumps up your payments a bit :)

#667 Michael Man

Michael Man

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Cheers guys.

I've going to my dealership Saturday and have booked a test drive.

I'll see what I can get for my car, what I can get off the price, or what extras I can get thrown in.

#668 wullie1515

wullie1515

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Yeah mate the milage bumps up the cost monthly...plus my deposit is only £100 lol!
What I meant with the tempreture thing is I would rather have the knob that you turn left too right for temperature rather than a digital setting....just my personal preferance

#669 Michael Man

Michael Man

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Thanks for all the help guys, ordered mine now. I paid the deposit I wanted for payments a bit lower than I wanted so happy.

Gone with:

Panther Black

17" Alloys

Privacy glass

City Pack

DAB Radio

I test drove a Titanium with the 125PS Ecoboost engine, I LOVE the engine. It's so much faster than my car currently. I love the tiny bit of turbo lag. It's the right amount that it's not annoying and just awesome. Really sounds great as it gains speed.

Just got to wait for news on it's delivery now.

#670 Gary Watt

Gary Watt

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.0T EcoBoost 125 PS

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:50 AM

Hi all

No news on my new Fiesta so looks like still on for the first two weeks in September.

Not seen many black Zetec's on the road. Saw one a few weeks before I ordered my one and thought 'I like the look of that'  :)

I'd like to get an 'S' badge for the front grille but not sure how it would fix. Sticky backing might not last long. Might order one and wait and see.

Gary

#671 AleXander

AleXander

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Name: AleX
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Sport 1.0 125

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'd like to get an 'S' badge for the front grille but not sure how it would fix. Sticky backing might not last long. Might order one and wait and see.

Gonna fall off, 100% tested :-) Ordered "S" badge with a mounting screw on the back. Didn`t found one on the internet, asked seller on our local eBay-smth auction page, and he said he could get one for me.

#672 jd_james

jd_james

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 179 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Ecoboost Zetec S

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

Gonna fall off, 100% tested :-) Ordered "S" badge with a mounting screw on the back. Didn`t found one on the internet, asked seller on our local eBay-smth auction page, and he said he could get one for me.

I've had mine on 3 months and its not come off, its perfect providing you don't buy a cheap one with !Removed! glue.

#673 GWhizzz

GWhizzz

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec S

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hi all

No news on my new Fiesta so looks like still on for the first two weeks in September.

Not seen many black Zetec's on the road. Saw one a few weeks before I ordered my one and thought 'I like the look of that'  :)

Gary

Sticky backing works fine, you just need to carefully file off a bit off the honey comb so it fits on nice and flat.

#674 FiestaZS90150

FiestaZS90150

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Name: Nicolas
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 2013 1.0 Ecoboost Racing Red

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

i doubt you will be able to get on the other side of the grill to screw. Assuming you have to get your hand behind there. Well you could by tearing out the grill actually. Cause i tried from the bay and did not have access.

#675 beckiee92

beckiee92

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Does anyone know anywhere that have released a cat back exhaust for these? I really want to get one but having a hard time finding one

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zetecs, ecoboost, facelift, fiesta, 1.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users