Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

has anybody got any pics of it in white i still have not seen one

The dealer told me they were having problems matching the colour on the white as the plastic on the dress up kit was making it look a different shade. I wanted white but ordered grey after finding that out.

how bright are those dials! that'll keep you awake during night time driving B)

They can be dimmed on the latest models, I'd imagine that's with them turned to maximum.

I was told by a dealer about the dress up kit problem too but when I ordered from another dealer it wasn't mentioned. Will be really pee'd off if I have to wait much longer. Expecting mine the first week in march too.

yes i was they have give me a new date ,the end of March 4 weeks behind :(

Thanks for posting the pics in white it looks great . I saw a burnt orange type colour today again with no sport pedals any more info on that?

Ive done around 1300 miles so far with my Zetec 1.0 Ecoboost, and the best I'm getting is 43.5 mpg in mixed driving (some motorway, not much urban, mostly A roads).

Very disappointing!

Also, in the menu, the EcoBoost settings were (I think) 2/5 when I drove away from the dealer. They now show 5/5. Which way does the scale go? Is 5/5 more or less efficient than say 2/5?

Any help appreciated by this Newbie - first post, first Ford.

Phil

Your never going to get what ford say and expect about 10mpg less than advertised.

Also, in the menu, the EcoBoost settings were (I think) 2/5 when I drove away from the dealer. They now show 5/5. Which way does the scale go? Is 5/5 more or less efficient than say 2/5?

5/5 is the best - eco warrior! ;)

Thanks to you both for such quick replies.

How is anyone else doing with their mpg?

800ish miles on mine (100ps) mostly around town, trip says avg 38mpg. Not must better than my old 1.25l, but expect this to go up to mid 40's when the weather warms

800ish miles on mine (100ps) mostly around town, trip says avg 38mpg.

About identical to my missus one. 856 on hers (100ps Zetec) and 38.6mpg

Glad I picked the diesel now, was tempted by the petrol if it could hit 50's but damn >.<

so what mpg did people get on the old zetec s compared to this.

Can't say for sure but people are getting better in the S1600/Metal's so far >.<

so back to people who have the new zetec s can you share your pics :D

I don't get mine until 1st March but it has now arrived at the Ford Dealer. I took a few snaps yesterday.

The pedals were not the silver ones in the brochure. I got them to check and they said Ford has changed them. I asked if I could swap the day running bulbs for LEDs and was told it will need a new headlamp unit and you can't just swap them.

post-40939-0-88478200-1361310604_thumb.j

post-40939-0-08112200-1361310625_thumb.j

post-40939-0-39693300-1361310644_thumb.j

post-40939-0-82431900-1361310661_thumb.j

post-40939-0-30873600-1361310676_thumb.j

Did they say why they can't be swapped? And Ford haven't changed the pedals... It's clearly stated on the spec sheet that they come with sports pedals, both online and in the brochure.

Did they say why they can't be swapped? And Ford haven't changed the pedals... It's clearly stated on the spec sheet that they come with sports pedals, both online and in the brochure.

He said its a different unit. He said his brother had picked up a zetec S (couldn't wait for a new reg) and said it looks lie you just have your side lights on in the zetec s.

With regards to the pedals has anyone had one with silver pedals yet?

Yeah but surely the connections are the same? Just a sidelight plug? They are just sidelights on the ZS unfortunately, bit of an oversight in my eyes, the ZS being more expensive than the Titanium surely should have had them >.<