Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

My thoughts to. You have Suzuki putting Xenons as standard on the Switft sport and Ford can't even put LED running lights on the Zetec S....

Sort of false advertising too, Vauxhall got a slating off Auto Express for saying the Corsa had DRL's when it's just sidelights, this is even more false in my opinion, not even a separate chamber for the 'drl'. Still, should surely be swappable for very little effort?

Iv had all kinds of cars over the years from hot hatches to people carriers to jap imports. But with the little engine and big turbo in such a light car it makes the little fiesta buckets of fun, don't get me wrong it's by no means the fastest car on the road but it just makes you smile. It seams the way forward for Eco cars is actually taking a step back to the 90s with cars like the Fiat Uni turbo and Carade GTI. Showing my age now ;-)

Yeah I'm old too, in the 80's everything had a turbo model I have a Diesel 1.6 Zetec S at the mo so don't rev it that much, whats this new engine like do you need to vaporize it to get decent performance out of it and whats it do to the gallon cos I might look at getting one next :)

Going back to the silver pedals im not happy about this the brochure shows and states this are they aloud to just get away with this .

Yeah but surely the connections are the same? Just a sidelight plug? They are just sidelights on the ZS unfortunately, bit of an oversight in my eyes, the ZS being more expensive than the Titanium surely should have had them >.<

Titanium is more expensive than ZS if you specify the same engine.

Titanium is more expensive than ZS if you specify the same engine.

Only by £50 >.< damn cheap skates :P

Anyway, I don't see how they can be that different, maybe a different connector at the very most that I'm sure can be swapped over? Thing is I don't think they have all the parts listings and diagrams yet -.-

I suspect the LED DRLs will have additional dimming circuitry etc which could be external to the headlamp unit.

Hey

Ordered a new zetec s in midnight sky with 17" alloys, privacy glass, auto headlamps/wipers, keyless entry and dab radio. Got to wait till end of march though... Feels like ages away!! Can't wait!

Not happy though bout no sports pedals. Does the new zetec s come with an ESP button as standard and ambient lighting? Because my current 10 plate doesn't have either!!

Also what's people getting to the tank out of 1L 125ps??

:)

I'm still getting a Titanium and just ordered some pedals from the ZS and the guys says that the ZS should be coming with them.

i ordered white with the active city stop pack,dab,privacy glass and 17" wheels will not be happy if there are no sports pedals plus my 4 week delay ford better throw something my way

It does clearly say on the brochure and online that sports pedals are included, so it's open and shut really.

I got a midnit sky 10 plate zetec s. thinking maybe should have one for candy blue though....

I've ordered a candy blue 1.0 with 17's, privacy glass and dab. Looking forward to picking it up at the beginning of march. I know that you need to run the car in first, but what are the sort of early mpg figures people are getting? What sort of price did you manage to negotiate on your zetec s? (£13800 for mine)

Anybody looked into the superchips bluefin device, I've seen it advertised for the focus 1.0 but the not the fiesta yet.

15th of March my build date, seems a long time off seeing I ordered in second week of Feb >.<

well i ordered white with active city stop pack ,dab, privacy glass and 17" wheels 14100 then they gave me 500 for my old ford puma so in all 13600 at the end of december i tried to time it right for a good deal

I ordered the 3rd week of jan, been waiting 5 weeks so far

ordered mine on the 2nd Jan and it arrived at my dealer today.

My eta is 20th of April -.- lol, got my ole girl though til then so it's fine :P

yes they are running late with white due to body kit issues

Ordered my white titanium(with dress up kit)end of January. Had a call to say is should be here 15th march

My dealer kept me up to date with build date and delivery date and both dates Ford brought forward, it was not expected in dealers till the 28th Feb, so the phone call today was a pleasant surprise.

Means I get to pick it up on March 1st :) :)