Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

gregberry

It would be great to get a full review from someone who is driving the new zetec s.

Your dealer sounds good with all the updates, I haven't heard off mine since I ordered

might be a bit early to ask this but for those who already have one, any idea how to take the head lights out? had a go at this but seems impossible without taking the bumper off and i don't want to do that :)

Anyone got a midnight sky they want to show us :)

Not a ZetecS but give a general look of what the Fiesta looks like, my Zetec

c414346c-dbb0-45a3-8742-ca2e826656a2_zpse920c2b4.jpg

Is that a midnight sky? Looks blue. Lol. Mind u I saw a c max in the show room that was midnight sky and that looked blue!

Not a ZetecS but give a general look of what the Fiesta looks like, my Zetec

c414346c-dbb0-45a3-8742-ca2e826656a2_zpse920c2b4.jpg

do you know if theres a black thing at the bottom of the front bumper :)

Wildy89, yes it's midnight sky. Was told before I ordered it it looked lilac in some lights but it's grey

Willy, yes there is a plastic strip that runs from in front of the wheels then across the lower bumper

Willy, yes there is a plastic strip that runs from in front of the wheels then across the lower bumper

Excellent :)

Ordered my Panter Black Feista ZS mid Jan, just been told that l can't get it until end of March, but it will have red seats aparently, does anyone have a pic of the red seats in a Fiesta or Focus.

There is a picture of red in the brochure do you know is the red at request has i just want the black with the grey stitch also i have emailed my ford dealer about the issue with them not coming in with the sports pedals ,waiting for reply

I also ordered my candy blue zs mid jan and was expecting mine to be ready for march 1st, phoned up today and its changed to the end of march

Has anyone ordered the zs with the active city stop just wanted to know if its any good

Has anyone ordered the zs with the active city stop just wanted to know if its any good

I have ordered it too but was wondering will it stop the car if when parking you got to close to a wall of another car?

yes thats what i was thinkin .my mate said it wasnt a option on the zetec s but i had no problem when i ordered. what have you got coming.

yes thats what i was thinkin .my mate said it wasnt a option on the zetec s but i had no problem when i ordered. what have you got coming.

Ive got a Frozen white Titanium X 125 1.0 Eco-boost on order can wait to get it, will be a down size from the focus but i dont need anything that big now and the misses dont want to drive the focus as its "too big" lol

ok so turns out my current zetec s is a sea grey... what a nob i am... but hey new one is going to be midnihgt sky. think i prefer that!! with pricay glass too.

Anyone got keyless entry on their current or new models??? What u think of it?

I have keyless on the ST and its great if your the only person getting in the car. If for instance you have someone getting in the passenger side they have to wait till you open the door first.

It works by only allowing the car to unlock the doors on the side that the key is detected first.

could someone give a full review of the new zetec s please :D

ok so turns out my current zetec s is a sea grey... what a nob i am... but hey new one is going to be midnihgt sky. think i prefer that!! with pricay glass too.

Anyone got keyless entry on their current or new models??? What u think of it?

We have keyless entry on our Kuga and its great. Very clever how it works and it was one if the first options I put down when choosing my Fiesta extras.

what have you got coming.

I had my facelift ST2 on order since 18th Jan.

Panther Black.

ST style pack.

Spare wheel.

Hopefully be taking delivery week commencing 11th March. Fingers crossed.

Looks like I'm going to make my ZS an ST :P due to the fact unfortunately they don't make a diesel ST lol

They don't come with ambient lighting for some reason >.<

i dont understand why they dont the standard zetec does so its a bit misleading .is there anyone picking up a zetec s on the first of march if so let us know if the sports pedals are on