Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Kuytd

6000Cd Line In

4 posts in this topic

Hey!

I have a 54 plate Mondy, now getting very tired of swapping CDs and missing all my MP3s. I want to stick a simple line in cable (L and R audio to 3.5mm jack) into the back of the head unit so I can connect my phone or iPad. I'm not worried about the steering wheel control though.

Has anyone got a imple how to? I've heard it's possible, but I seem to remember there is more to it than popping the head unit out and plugging in the cable.

Ta :)

Right I see, easy as that! It makes sense to have a dedicated cable with a block connector.

Thanks Stoney...

Welcome anytime.

It's very easy to fit, just pull the radio forward and push into the slot.

(click on the images for full size)

th_FordQuadlock-2.jpg

th_images1-1-1.jpg

You shouldn't even need to unplug the loom so is good in cas you don't have a radio security code.

You just need the removal tools for the radio too-

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2315459191