Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Private Regi To Get?

Liam McCann

My names Liam and im stuck on what regi to get for my car.

Since anything like LIAM or L14M is taken or over £1000 i've had a look at LEEUM since it looks/reads/sounds like Liam.

Whats everyones views on the ones i have shortlisted/found...

(Ones i like so far)

L33EUM

L88EUM

L99EUM

L11EUM

L222EUM

L888EUM

L99EUM

(Others)

L444EUM

L666EUM

L300EUM

L55EUM

L4EUM

L5EUM

L6EUM

L8EUM

L9EUM

L10EUM

L12EUM

L30EUM

L40EUM

L44EUM

L50EUM

L55EUM

L66EUM

L77EUM

L80EUM

Link to the DVLA search

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/search/prefix?prefix=all&numbers=&letter1=E&letter2=U&letter3=M&action=prefix&pricefrom=0&priceto=&prefixmatches=881&searched=true&openoption=yes&language=en&ajax=prefixupdate&start=60&sort=price&sortdir=asc

L33EUM or L11EUM

I bought a reg for mine a few months ago and it was so difficult!! Had about 10 similar ones short listed but had to ask loads of people lol

Yea a cant decide between them to sadly :(

Ahh dunno what to pick..

P.s. nice car, shame what happened to it !

I'm not going to lieI don't really like any of them. What about if you got your initials you can get some nice prefix ones with maybe LMC??

I have a problem because my initials are GB and the cost of them are a joke.

Only thign is anythign like LMC is that **NUM NUM LMC all look like ones you would get with a car like LMC just looks random.

And for anyones that look have good there £800> :(

Only thign is anythign like LMC is that **NUM NUM LMC all look like ones you would get with a car like LMC just looks random.

And for anyones that look have good there £800> :(

Fair enough. You might find one turn up you like but i wouldn't rush into it just take your time.

Yea a cant decide between them to sadly :(

Ahh dunno what to pick..

P.s. nice car, shame what happened to it !

I know pain in the bum and just found out the mirror is on back order so she will have to look deformed for a while :(

Is there anything like L11AMM

I know pain in the bum and just found out the mirror is on back order so she will have to look deformed for a while :(

Is there anything like L11AMM

Awww thats not good you tried gum tree or anything to see if anyones selling one or even eBay?

The best one i've seen is J LIIAM L but thats £900 sadly...

Which a thinks a bit to much for a regi...

I have a personal reg that looks like a normal reg, It would only be true car geeks that realise my shape focus wasn't made in 07 that would know it's personal.. But it's personal to me and that's all that matters..

I went for the first initial of my name, then the next 3 digits are almost my full surname... Then my 3 initials..

All my friends think it's cool, but to anyone that doesn't know me it looks normal. I kinda like that though, keeps attention away from the car and makes it less memorable if people get upset with you!!

I was lucky with mine i got the first letter my birth month , followed by my birth date followed by my initials , had it for 6 years now and only cost me just under 300

All my friends think it's cool, but to anyone that doesn't know me it looks normal. I kinda like that though, keeps attention away from the car and makes it less memorable if people get upset with you!!

This is where I wish that I didn't have an easily memorable plate - many a time I think I should've thought it through a bit more :D

Mine is my full first name middle initial and 1st letter of surname - but because of the spacing rules (and I know I will get pulled if I get it laid out like my name) it just looks vintage. I then get 'oh, a personalised plate...Oh, it's your name!' when I have to dish out the reg :D

Mine was £250 to buy and apparently now worth £600...yeah. Right.

This is where I wish that I didn't have an easily memorable plate - many a time I think I should've thought it through a bit more :D

Mine is my full first name middle initial and 1st letter of surname - but because of the spacing rules (and I know I will get pulled if I get it laid out like my name) it just looks vintage. I then get 'oh, a personalised plate...Oh, it's your name!' when I have to dish out the reg :D

Mine was £250 to buy and apparently now worth £600...yeah. Right.

What one you think i should get?

Im stuck between L33EUM or L11EUM?

Or any of the other ones what use think?

I'm not a fan of private plates, but I'd say L33EUM, when I glance at them both the numbers on this one sound like an 'e' whereas the 1s sound more like an 'i'. Looks more like L-i-eum to me then!

I'm not a fan of private plates, but I'd say L33EUM, when I glance at them both the numbers on this one sound like an 'e' whereas the 1s sound more like an 'i'. Looks more like L-i-eum to me then!

Great point! Gonna try and order it tomorrow then get :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pressed-Metal-GB-number-plates-100-ROAD-LEGAL-/120912712837?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c26f59485

They metal pressed plates... What use think plate wise? Metal Pressed or Carbon Dimmed?

I'm going to get some carbon domed for mine eventually... But then I am getting carbon vinyl obsessed with my car

I think L33EUM is cool as well.

I got S23 UKE and my name is Luke, this is the closest I could get. Some people say tho that it doesn’t look like Luke. I envisaged the 3UKE to be Luke, what do you think?

Have a look at the DVLA reg auction list:

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/auction/next.html

U can usually grab a bargain.

Next auction is in Leeds in march I think. Although they also have online auctions aswell throughout the year.

Ive got my eye on a couple :)

Or look for something like:

LL11 AAM

LL11 AMM

LL11 AMX

LL11 AMx (x being ur last name initial)

Thanks, Cal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club