Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Herts

JamesMalin

Hello fellow Blue Oval drivers.

Been on the Ford scene for a while. in and out of it...you know what it's like.

Just hear to look through guides and help sections for odd bits and bobs.

I only have an old work horse Ford Focus 1.8 TDDI Y Reg. 175k miles had it from brand new and kept in the family.

Parents car then mine then sister's then she swanned off to China, i bought a house and had to sacrifice a nice sporty car so i got it back!

I may post on the odd topic but mainly just look about for guides & help.

James

'ello Jimbo..

kiss.gif

PDD off to the great scrap yard in the sky?? :(

'ello Jimbo..

kiss.gif

PDD off to the great scrap yard in the sky?? :(

You get everywhere mate! haha

It's actually going up for sale for parts/scrap later this week.

Just gonna list all the parts on it take a few snaps then let it go for whatever on egay.

If i get £450 for it i'll be happy.

Just don't have the time or space to take it all apart and sell seperate which is rather annoying :(

Edited by Lenny
swearing removed, please review your text prior to posting on the forum

Hello mate welcome along, where abouts in herts are you?

East Herts buddy. County town and all that ;)

You get everywhere mate! haha

It's actually going up for sale for parts/scrap later this week.

Just gonna list all the parts on it take a few snaps then let it go for whatever on egay.

If i get £450 for it i'll be happy.

Just don't have the time or space to take it all apart and sell seperate which is rather annoying :(

Yeah, not much value in them now, even if they are low mileage / good condition etc. Still, the old girls done you proud and you've had your monies worth!!

I like to keep my fingers in pies - there's lots of useful guides in these parts (especially Focus wise ;) ) and not much of the "clique" that you get on some fora... I'm sure you'll know what I mean..lol

Hello fellow Blue Oval drivers.

Been on the Ford scene for a while. in and out of it...you know what it's like.

Just hear to look through guides and help sections for odd bits and bobs.

I only have an old work horse Ford Focus 1.8 TDDI Y Reg. 175k miles had it from brand new and kept in the family.

Parents car then mine then sister's then she swanned off to China, i bought a house and had to sacrifice a nice sporty car so i got it back!

I may post on the odd topic but mainly just look about for guides & help.

James

Welcome to the forum, If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online,

Think you'd best fix your link to DMB that you keep copying and pasting everywhere Lenny.

You on a commission?

Think you'd best fix your link to DMB that you keep copying and pasting everywhere Lenny.

You on a commission?

Thanks for the tip, and the link to DMB is all part of my welcome,

If you found a quality easy replacment modification to enhance your motor wouldnt you tell others too?

East Herts buddy. County town and all that ;)

Ah I currently live in east herts also... But flit between there and north herts!

Photo's of my motor? No, no, no, nooooooo.

It's a work horse car thats 12 years old. It get's me from A to B and serviced & MOT'd when needed.

I don't even clean it on a regular basis, too many rust spots, chips, scrapes, scratches etc etc

I bought a house so had to sacrifice buying a nice car. Maybe in a couple of years i'll get something.

Not really up for car meets & shows etc etc thats done and dusted with me now, been there done that got the STAFF polo! haha

Just want some friendly advice and to offer any i can as and when :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club