Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boot Light Guide

JamesMalin

Saw a guide a few weeks back from this site for an LED boot light for both sides of the boot.

But i can't find it now so i've joined up to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Muchos Grassy,

James

Edited by Lenny
Swearing removed, please review content prior to posting on the public forum

Saw a guide a few weeks back from this site for an LED boot light for both sides of the boot.

But i can't find it now so i've joined up to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Muchos Grassy

James

Hi james,

Welcome to the forum,

Thanks for searching my boot light guide, please find a link to it below along with my other guides.

BRILLIANT!

Cheers buddy :)

I checked in there but couldn't seem to find it. So many bloomin' adverts on this site i couldn't see the wood for the trees! haha

I checked in there but couldn't seem to find it. So many bloomin' adverts on this site i couldn't see the wood for the trees! haha

Here it is mate;

And see the list with red links below this post,

They are not advertisments they are the links to guides aswell as in the forum guides section of the forum.

just realised looking over this guide how daft i was to take so long to do it!

and when i eventually got the balls to do it i was thinking 'il use the guide for the electric bits, but taking the boot apart is way over the top!'

..but its so easy to do! ..i originally thought id just run it under the carpet, but ended up taking those bits off to do it without even thinking!

its a bit late, but thanks lenny! :)

just realised looking over this guide how daft i was to take so long to do it!

and when i eventually got the balls to do it i was thinking 'il use the guide for the electric bits, but taking the boot apart is way over the top!'

..but its so easy to do! ..i originally thought id just run it under the carpet, but ended up taking those bits off to do it without even thinking!

its a bit late, but thanks lenny! :)

No prob mate,

Hopfully it has inspired you to continue on to fit a 12v boot socket and perhaps dual reverse

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club