Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg's On The New Ecoboost Engines

andygayle83

I drive exact same car im getting 37.5 .....where I live petrol is 116.7 currently though cant complain!

• 3 weeks later...

2013 1.0 100hp chipped 140hp , get 50mpg on two 8mile runs a day

and 60mpg on motorway run of 250miles averaging 60-70mph, with traffic and road works.

even driving fairly brisk, still get 40mpg

im happy

car done 30k ,

New rules will mean that manufacturers have to put out real mpg actually driven mpg rather than lab test mpg yet they will remap the car etc to eek unreasonable mpg out of them.i know petrol isnt cheap but i dont look much at the mpg enjoy the car enjoy the drive

• 4 months later...

Got a 2014 1.0 ecoboost 125 bhp with 5000 miles on the clock. First day of careful driving in the getting to know period. Trip computer showing 47 mpg after reseting and driving for 50 miles. Well chuffed as this can only get better with getting used to the car in a few weeks.

Changed from a 2012 Astra Turbo 1.4 which gave me 38 mpg. But that car was slightly more refined and better handling.

im consistantly getting 50-53mpg, and on motorway trips 57-59

im happy, esp from my last car 28-33.

That's a contradiction .....vauxhall....good handling lol never drove one yet with decent handling suspension

It's not often you'll see refined and A***a in the same sentence :-) And certainly not on this site

I did a run from the South up to Leeds and back the other day. Got 43.9mpg!

• 4 weeks later...

After 800 miles since 1st May i can announce that my ecoboost 1.0 125bhp is giving me 50.5 mpg. All of it was A roads usually very few stops. Very pleased with this fuel consumption. Car has done 5900 miles in total 2014 plate.

The trip computer is still rising albeit very very slowly.

Just done south coast to Alton Towers, then to Drayton Manor. Mix of Motorways, A-roads and some tight country lanes. Got 47.2 showing.

I get 36.7 purely round town in my 1.6 180PS with the odd spirited blast building up speed onto the expressways.

56.2 this week to work and back, better than normal due to school hols having effect on traffic flow.

• Like 1

I average 35mpg in mixed driving in a 2012 1.6 ecoboost 150. 17k on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 1 month later...

Averaging 51 to 53 mpg on a 40 mile round trip daily, a roads light traffic. Very happy with these figures.

Ecoboost 1.5x182: summary mileage table showing cumulative MPG:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-26%20at%2020.48.

Based on tank-full to tank-full measurements (never found an on-board computer to be accurate), fairly mixed driving.

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club