Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Tdci 2013 Ordered!

b1g_dav3

Well just been tonight and ordered my new motor! Staying with the club :P

Ordered myself a 1.6 diesel Zetec S in Frozen White :P gone from silver to white this time. Being built for mid April which is good.

Ordered with the following;

- DAB & Ford Sync,

- Auto Headlights, Wipers and Dimming Mirror,

- City Pack,

- Adjustable Boot Load Floor

- Charcoal/Red Interior.

Should be decent :P won't be much of a difference driving wise I don't think, but looks and feels much nicer inside. Still got my silver Fiesta until then so I won't be struggling :P

Ordered myself a 1.6 diesel Zetec S in Frozen White :P gone from white to silver this time.

Contradiction though we know what you mean :D

It sounds good, bet you can't wait now! So is that the leather interior then? And what's the adjustable boot load floor all about? And has that got the puddle lamps in the door mirrors? Feel free to not answer all of these questions btw! :lol:

I'll answer any questions :P and yeah wrong way round on the paint >.<

It's a cloth interior which looks really sporty, can be seen in the brochure :P

The boot load floor is basically a bar running across the back of the boot that then has a shelf sat on it that's good for 150kg. It helps make it a little more flat when you have the seats down, and also has a piece under it I can carry all my bits in, without the problem of boot space being taken :P and can fit my cat cage on even better.

The lamps do have the puddle lamps yes, so yet more bulbs for me to change with LED's!

Interesting idea on the boot floor, hide all the stuff you carry but never use under it and keep the boot clear whilst also raising it so there isn't a huge drop over the bumper! I'm intrigued by the puddle lamps, wondering if they can be retrofitted easily or not. I'm guessing the whole mirror is different though and they're not just stuck in with the indicator bit? Probably extra wiring too to power them.

Not seen any so can't really give any details on those, but I'd imagine you'd need a new mirror altogether, may be alright on a power-fold activated mirror, but you'd need them activating otherwise. Wiring I'd guess will be different as it'll only come on with the door opened unfortunately. I think they're in the bottom of the mirror.

£1100 off, with city pack and paint free, along with 50 profile tyres and speedo recalibration done without charge.

Nice car! Post pictures when it comes! Sounds like you got a decent deal :).

Yeah will do, a bit to wait though first :P

Dave, what wheel size have you specified? Your one post has 50 profile tyres I read that the profile had been increased to improve the ride.

The profile on the Zetec S hasn't been increased, so asked for it to be like the Titanium, 195/50 r16.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club