AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

RB2004

Pagid Brake Fluid

1 post in this topic

Hi, has anybody used Pagid Brake Fluid?

its in grey bottles with blue label, available mostly from Euro Car Parts.

I have no doubt its good quality stuff, as Pagid is a good brand and known for quality.

Just wondered if anybody else had used it? I buy it 5 litres at a time because im often using the stuff, however I have noticed on my focus that after changing the fluid on my clutch with it.. clutch feels lighter? It was light before, but after I changed it... pushed pedal to the floor and thought something was wrong because it went down effortlessly, but nothings wrong because it changes gear fine with a nice low biting point.

Also noticed brake pedal presses down easier/quicker also.

Only asking, because I changed the fluid on a Ford Mondeo MK3 and experienced a similar thing.. at first I thought there was some air in the brakes or something but they are solid enough.

only thing I can think of, is the fluid is either thinner, or has reduced friction compared to the fluid I had in there before.

Previously I had fully synthetic stuff, Comma Fully Synthetic Dot 4 fluid.