Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time/date Question????

martyntdci

I own a 2008 tdci 1.8.. after blowing the interior light fuse, and taking all fuses out of the fuse box to find the blown fuse (last fuse obv lol) everything needed to be resetted..... first job key code to stereo, fine... just going thro menu settings and wanted to change date and time.

Time changed fine into 24hr, now my problem is with the date, day, month, work fine i carnt get the year to go past 2012. and when i start from the beginning it starts at 2002 why??, the car wasnt made till very late 2007, reg march 2008.....

Is there something im missing here? does anything need to be updated? if so why??

any help much appreciated thanks

anybody lol. daft question i know .....

Hmm.. if you're sure you cant get it into 2013, try setting the date to 31/12/2012 and wait a day and see if it goes to 01/01/2013, then you should be able to change the day/month accordingly :)

I can get my CMAX above 09 - as soon as I clock over to what would be 10 - I go back to 0 lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club