Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 1.8 Tdci Fuel Filter Change Help

dervtastic
聽Share

1 hour ago, F0CUE said:

Mines is due and looks fun 馃檮

DSC_0739.jpg

If that's actually yours, someone's saved you having to聽open聽that left hand clip at least... :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

If that's actually yours, someone's saved you having to聽open聽that left hand clip at least... :biggrin:

No was looking on how to do it copied that pic. The only thing I don't like is the bleeding the fuel line part.聽

• Like 1

Jeez not long after my previous Post I ordered the Fuel filter from ECP and it turned up at 4pm even though it said 3-5 days thats great service 馃榿

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2013 at 9:26 AM, Stoney871 said:

Can i ask what the size of the fuel line is please? In your link it says 10mm but iv read somewhere else its 8mm. Iam going to fit a priming bulb but obviously want to order the right size.聽

Save doing it the way i did. Fill filter, blow into filter has hard as possible, fill filter again, repeat. Then just before reattaching the fuel inlet suck from tank till you taste it and attatch as quick as possible.聽

That worked for me lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club