Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mondeo Audio options : Quality question?

HOMERJH

I have just registered as have the option for a mondeo company car, but the amount of info offered is minimal!

Basically, i have the option to pick any radio, but not sure what will be the best option. I want quality, but also dont want to spend too much as i can get other options.

So can anyone point me to the specs of each radio (ie output/etc) and which one would suit my needs best?

my options are the 5" advanced sat nav, DVD Navigation with USB /Touch Screen, Sony DAB Digital Radio and CD Player or the OEM unit.

the proce difference is £1000 between the sony DAB and the touchscreen, which is a lot.

So with these different options, do the Speakers get upgraded as well, or not? is the only difference the head unit with them all or anything else different?

I am edging toward the sony, but want to see if the Speakers are the same as with the more expensive units, as i dont really want a touchscreen (would just buy a tomtom!) and the other one in-between would be nice but the DAB (if it does MP3 and also with an Aux out) would be my option if the Speakers are the same.

So can anyone comment or give a link to the actual specs of the radios as searching doesnt seem to provide anything like that.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club