Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Evening All!

Frankie_A_

So I've just brought myself a 1998 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ghia. It's a great little car but not in as good condition as I first thought:/ I'm afraid i already have lots of problems i need help sorting but perhaps I can help all of you with some things too.

Frankie.

So I've just brought myself a 1998 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ghia. It's a great little car but not in as good condition as I first thought:/ I'm afraid i already have lots of problems i need help sorting but perhaps I can help all of you with some things too.

Frankie.

Welcome along bud. Had Fords before??

Thanks! Nope this is my first, started out with a polo a year ago and now fancied a change. My dad's had several mondeo's and I figure I can't really go wrong.

This is my 4th Ford... love them and never had any bother (crosses fingers, touches wood)!

Here's hoping ford ownership will be as trouble free for me too:)

Thanks everyone!

Welcome. I'm on car number 50 odd and my 14th Ford (I think).

50 cars?!? That's impressive, how'd you manage that?

Hiya, I started out with the 2003 Zetec then I had the 2006 Fiesta Ghia, then got rid of it for the 2009 Titanium. I much prefered my old Ghia, missed it so much and didn't like the titanium because of the fact I loved my Ghia so much. Replaced the Titanium for my ST500 and am very happy now. Happy Ford driving :) And happy forum posting :)

In my first years of driving I used to change the car every 3 months or so as I used to get bored very quickly. In later years I used to have two cars and a motorbbike, but still changed them regularly. Its only in the last few years when I started buying cars from new that I couldn't afford to live like that, plus I really like my current car so will attempt to keep it.

Good luck