Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blown A Fuse!

T8mmo

I was fitting some interior bulbs in my focus st and there was a spark and now none of my interior lights work. I'm guessing I've blown a fuse but I've no idea which one as its a bit ambiguous in the book. Does anyone know the number of the fuse for this as I don't want to be checking them all! Thanks

This happened to me doing the same thing. If I'm right in membering off top of my head I think it was fuse number 80. From under glove box.

I've started replacing any blown fuses with led indicator ones so i can see any duff ones instantly.

This kind-

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_753435_langId_-1_categoryId_255227

Look at what they charge to fit a fuse! ROFL! :lol:

ROFLMAO that is legendary...

I seriously hope for the sanity of anybody that they will fit the fuses themselves...

They look good, might have to get some cheers, I think I'll fit them myself!

Very good idea ;)

The fuses are far cheaper on eBay even with the p+p nice idea especially when you have a shed load in the fuse box and no diagram to hand .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club